B2 - General Topic 2023 #16 (September)

Noldus

35 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

She shit herself, so had to get them laundered

How old are you 12, were you even able to see how classy and elegant she was at the party, and also how sexy she looked in that long black dress, and on top of that how beautifully she dances, and thank God she was around two gentlemen, before the strange guy with the white t-shirts and the pajama pants showed up

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Zabava has become super sexy ( she was always but we need to say that it was her sister who was attracting the attention , this “ new “ Zabava with the dance skills and lessons , another proof that when life around a person is nice , a person blossoms so much more and this is now with Zabava . )

Personal speculation , I think we are getting closer to have AGAIN the two sisters on cameras , it only needs an apartment , I believe the place where currently Harley and Fiora are , RLC might be looking for an apartment there , if they haven’t found one … OR ( the OBVIOUS OF COURSE ) with the rumored departure of Martina and Alberto , the apartment will be given to either her or even - yes I believe so - Cecilia , even both 😎😎… let’s hope , Zabava at the moment is money for RLC .. again , one more proof how much more beautiful women become when they “ grow up “ both in age and mind .. And Zabava is far from the “ little shy “ and often “ wondering “ girl we met when she was first introduced to us on cameras … AND . For sure the German guy has played a role for thus tranformation . Zabava now more European that Eastern European ( always of course a Ukrainian deep in her heart but clearly adapting Western European mentality ) . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1