Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I have a re-write to your fantasy.  The 4 sum is agreed to and started. Martina and GF4 immediately start to work on Juliet. Juliet is soon swooning under the combined efforts of the two. Juliet is now making moaning noises that Alberto has never heard. Alberto is trying to work himself into the mix and is rebuffed at every attempt. GF4 is stern .... "back off", Martina says .... "not gonna happen", and Juliet, waves him away with a "No- No-No". Juliet has the first orgasm of the night. Albert is standing there pulling his pud, when all three women sit up in bed and say  " Alberto .... do what you do best .... pull up your shorts, leave the room, and go cook something" GF4 adds "We'll be done in about an hour" The women share a sly smile knowing that after they eat, round 2, 3 and 4 will follow. In the early hours, on a bed of twisted sheets and exhausted bodies, Juliet reflects on the nights activities. After being introduced to Sapphic lovemaking and experiencing many toe curling orgasms, Juliet realizes she doesn't need a sweaty Alberto hovering above her and panting for hours, spewing sperm all over the bedding or furniture. Juliet has a life changing moment. The next morning, the women share a shower as Alberto strips the bed and launders the sheets. After breakfast, the women grab their swim suits and depart for a day at the beach (and another long night of sex at GF4's apartment) Alberto ..... is left with the dirty dishes.       

Poor Alberto. I'm afraid that's exactly what would happen...

10 minutes ago, yelt said:

Where is Taco? It is Martina's dog right? Or was Taco only for show. 

I think Taco is Martina's dog.. But they both seem to love him... I'm not sure which one Taco likes the best...

• moos54 locked this topic