Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

Now I understand the CC members that give the confused and sad emojis. It is not against my comments but rather that they have become confused and sad about how bad the Leora & Paul charades has become. They don't know what to say anymore, only that they are sad and confused about how boring this apartment has become. If I post something negative they add their emojis to show agreement with my views and are also at a loss in trying to explain Leora's imminent downfall. Leora & Paul make them so sad and confused since Paul's arrival. They are devastated and heartbroken.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Now I understand the CC members that give the confused and sad emojis. It is not against my comments but rather that they have become confused and sad about how bad the Leora & Paul charades has become. They don't know what to say anymore, only that they are sad and confused about how boring this apartment has become. If I post something negative they add their emojis to show agreement with my views and are also at a loss in trying to explain Leora's imminent downfall. Leora & Paul make them so sad and confused since Paul's arrival. They are devastated and heartbroken.

I haven't watched Leora for more than a minute here and there and guess what?  I have gotten so much done on the remodel!  Something tangible vs wasting my life watching her live hers. There's a lesson there...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning Good Night 

Great Wednesday for everyone 

04/10/2023 04/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I haven't watched Leora for more than a minute here and there and guess what?  I have gotten so much done on the remodel!  Something tangible vs wasting my life watching her live hers. There's a lesson there...

It is one thing to watch and anticipate what knew surprises or sexy outfits or voyeur treats that she might offer up every day but another thing when each day is the same or just slight differences. A true voyeur will get tired of seeing the same expected sightings and eventually give up and move on (as most of us have). A voyeur generally has a good imagination and serious "needs' or "thrill fixation" so the search is always there for something new and exciting. Since Paul has arrived what new and exciting stuff has Leora brought to the table? The butt plug and ....................... Can't think of anything else. When Leora lived alone she always tried and did her part in really teasing her fans with something extra. While she was with Malia she gave some hope of a possible lesbian encounter plus you couldn't complain about watching two naked women. With friend Dennis or new girl friend (I forget her name) there were thought of something more. With Paul around Leora has become blah in her actions even though her body and beauty is still captivating. Paul is an eyesore.

If there are few good voyeur type opportunities with these cam sites then you search other internet sites or be a voyeur out in public or just move on and do something more constructive in life. If you have hundreds of classic videos of Leora over the years how often will you replay them? Maybe just the all time "greatest hits" of 10 to 20 videos, I would think. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Numb Nuts on the computer all night again.  So much for spending quality time with your mate.  

The only things Paul appreciates about being with Leora is the free ride in life and the free blowjobs. Leora is such a loving, giving, gorgeous slave woman to Paul. She asks for nothing in return and gets exactly that - sweet fuck all. The love of her life - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is one thing to watch and anticipate what knew surprises or sexy outfits or voyeur treats that she might offer up every day but another thing when each day is the same or just slight differences. A true voyeur will get tired of seeing the same expected sightings and eventually give up and move on (as most of us have). A voyeur generally has a good imagination and serious "needs' or "thrill fixation" so the search is always there for something new and exciting. Since Paul has arrived what new and exciting stuff has Leora brought to the table? The butt plug and ....................... Can't think of anything else. When Leora lived alone she always tried and did her part in really teasing her fans with something extra. While she was with Malia she gave some hope of a possible lesbian encounter plus you couldn't complain about watching two naked women. With friend Dennis or new girl friend (I forget her name) there were thought of something more. With Paul around Leora has become blah in her actions even though her body and beauty is still captivating. Paul is an eyesore.

If there are few good voyeur type opportunities with these cam sites then you search other internet sites or be a voyeur out in public or just move on and do something more constructive in life. If you have hundreds of classic videos of Leora over the years how often will you replay them? Maybe just the all time "greatest hits" of 10 to 20 videos, I would think. 

Well put !👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The only things Paul appreciates about being with Leora is the free ride in life and the free blowjobs. Leora is such a loving, giving, gorgeous slave woman to Paul. She asks for nothing in return and gets exactly that - sweet fuck all. The love of her life - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

She loves his beautiful mind !

And if it wasn't for him flicking his boogers on the floor and in the bed she wouldn't have much house cleaning to do.

It's a give and take relationship....She gives and he takes.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She loves his beautiful mind !

And if it wasn't for him flicking his boogers on the floor and in the bed she wouldn't have much house cleaning to do.

It's a give and take relationship....She gives and he takes.

Lets just hope neither of them decide to procreate.  If a child ever looked like Paul it would have the face only a mother could love.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1