Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Very interesting 

It must be Paul who doesn't like the light on 

Possibly Pulo, but it's not Paul who earns the money is it ? He is no more than a pimp!

The apartment would survive as it has done previously without Paul, who contributes absolutely sweet fuck all to the popularity of the apartment, it would not survive without Leora would it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Kann jemand bitte erklären, worum es bei der Scharade der letzten Nächte ging.

Die Hauptdarstellerin kleidet sich in ein sexy Kostüm aus weißem Oberteil, rotem Minirock und roten Strümpfen,( OK bisher und sieht vielversprechend aus ), nur um vom Schlafzimmer zum Gästezimmer zu gehen und von ihrem Hauptdarsteller unterstützt zu werden ::) entfernt sofort die Spitze und präsentiert eine choreografierte Roboter-Show, wie "Vorspiel und Sex" zwischen zwei verliebten Menschen aufgeführt werden sollen.

All dies in Grau, weil sie das Licht nicht anmachen würden. Von der Frau, die jeden Kamerawinkel kennt und in der Vergangenheit auf den Küchentisch geklettert ist, den Couchtisch, Balkon in voller Beleuchtung, um zumindest zu versuchen, interessiert und engagiert mit ihrem Publikum auszusehen......Wir wurden dann mit einem Körper behandelt, der von all ihren Adern und sehr wenig anderem zeigte.

Eine erbärmliche Ausstellung von einem verblassenden Stern.

Was war der Sinn des Anziehens in bunte Unterwäsche, wenn innerhalb von zwei Minuten niemand sie sehen wird?

Wenn, wie manche Leute sagen mögen, dies eine Pisse von ihr als Rückzahlung für Kritik war, dann ist meine Antwort an sie ...Gewöhne dich daran, Frau, denn basierend auf den letzten beiden Aufführungen wirst du viel mehr bekommen. 

For the Neanderthal she certainly did not dress like that rather for the new audience . Maybe she thinks that we are naive who knows. In any case, Leora must think of something. Leora if you read this, Google Fuck Machine or "How to convince my husband to have an affair".

Regards 

35 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul in the kitchen eating pancakes 

Leora In blue panties and a white t-shirt in bed, sleeping 

At least it keeps him from biting his nails and picking at his chin! I don't know why the guy is so nervous

hier soir sa était du  grand n'import te quoi une femme super sexy, un mec qui na rien a foudre elle l'a plus tôt déranger de l'ordinateur , un coup vite fait dans une pièces pas  lumière  c'est sous vêtement on l'ai a pas vue sitôt terminer retour sur l'ordinateur.

40 minutes ago, curious101 said:

At least it keeps him from biting his nails and picking at his chin! I don't know why the guy is so nervous

They should revoke his Visa and send him back to Russia.  Putin could use more men on the frontlines.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3

All the tenants more or less fuck or have fucked with the lights off but the only complaint is about Leora.

It seems to me that more than criticizing, some people just like to get pissed off over every little thing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a beaucoup d'abonnées qui regarde l'appartement leora  et veulent la qualité.

moi personnellement je préfère leora tous les autres appartements je l'ai survole dont pas de critique.

quand vous voyer leora qui se démène pour satisfaire c'est abonnées et que paul fait tout pour tout casser .

c'est navrant a dire mes se mec c'est un bon a rien je ne voie pas  ce que leora lui trouve de bien il est nul en tout.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

All the tenants more or less fuck or have fucked with the lights off but the only complaint is about Leora.

It seems to me that more than criticizing, some people just like to get pissed off over every little thing.

My only complaint is about Leora because I don’t watch the other apartments as is well documented.

Why would anyone in their right mind be satisfied with lights off when Leora has gone to the effort of dressing up in a colourful sexy outfit ?

It may suit you but then you belong to a certain group who would be easily satisfied with everything she did ….I on the other hand am more discerning and expect others to give value for money to their full potential.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2