Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Still , we think a lot alike and you DON’T receive the confused emojis that I do for the same criticism and similar posts 😏🤩 THEY FEAR YOU 🥸🥸

Turn the emojis into a positive + !

Some of what you and others write is true and is touching a nerve with them, but because they are in denial regarding Leora and Pauls performance levels they can not through their embarrassment post a true counter opinion without making themselves look bigger fools than they are now, so they take the cowards way and post emojis to try and intimidate you.

Since taking a holiday I have changed my outlook entirely regarding both the trolling emoji's and the people who post them. They prove to me that an honest opinion has no place in these sad peoples lives, feel sorry for them and live life as you wish and not how they would wish you to. 

You can post with impunity, they can't for fear of ridicule.....Now who's the winner?

I don't agree with much of what you write but I defend your right to express it. The hypocrisy of these people is that the majority come from the country who's first amendment is concerning "Freedom of speech " .......but only as long as its their freedom to express it and not other peoples. 

Finally ! The reason they use confused emojis is because in reality they are indeed confused sad people.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Finally ! The reason they use confused emojis is because in reality they are indeed confused sad people.

And the first one has responded as expected ::) But strangely the one that I thought had more intelligence.

Shows how wrong you can be about people.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I was wondering - Paul knows that Leora needs time alone to do her RLC job by "performing" for the cams. Sometimes he interferes with her opportunity or plans to satisfy her "customers" via the cams. Now my curious question is this - hypothetically speaking, if Paul sat in a chair in the room watching Leora do her thing for her fans, do you think Leora would be able to successfully do everything that she is known to do plus have her orgasms? Would Paul being there in the room distract her enough that she couldn't follow through with her masturbation show or would it excite her so much that she would orgasm so hard to the point of maybe squirting. Just wonder how it would affect Leora and actually what the reactions Paul would have. Maybe that is what he needs to tempt him enough to pull out his cock and masturbate to "the love of his life" just the way her fans do it when watching her. Actually that would be something to watch because it would be totally different and unexpected and a real life happening. I know viewers don't want Paul anywhere near Leora when she is "showing" but the visual of Paul being like a RLC cam subscriber/fan/viewer sure would be something to observe (Paul being the fly on the wall).

• Like 3