Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

29 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I was wondering - Paul knows that Leora needs time alone to do her RLC job by "performing" for the cams. Sometimes he interferes with her opportunity or plans to satisfy her "customers" via the cams. Now my curious question is this - hypothetically speaking, if Paul sat in a chair in the room watching Leora do her thing for her fans, do you think Leora would be able to successfully do everything that she is known to do plus have her orgasms? Would Paul being there in the room distract her enough that she couldn't follow through with her masturbation show or would it excite her so much that she would orgasm so hard to the point of maybe squirting. Just wonder how it would affect Leora and actually what the reactions Paul would have. Maybe that is what he needs to tempt him enough to pull out his cock and masturbate to "the love of his life" just the way her fans do it when watching her. Actually that would be something to watch because it would be totally different and unexpected and a real life happening. I know viewers don't want Paul anywhere near Leora when she is "showing" but the visual of Paul being like a RLC cam subscriber/fan/viewer sure would be something to observe (Paul being the fly on the wall).

Paul sitting on the chair with his dick in his hand looking at Leora having good sex with big black Mr  

Leora jumping on the floor having anal sex with big 

Extra strong and delicious orgasm 

And Paul licking the creamy milk on his hands 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I was wondering - Paul knows that Leora needs time alone to do her RLC job by "performing" for the cams. Sometimes he interferes with her opportunity or plans to satisfy her "customers" via the cams. Now my curious question is this - hypothetically speaking, if Paul sat in a chair in the room watching Leora do her thing for her fans, do you think Leora would be able to successfully do everything that she is known to do plus have her orgasms? Would Paul being there in the room distract her enough that she couldn't follow through with her masturbation show or would it excite her so much that she would orgasm so hard to the point of maybe squirting. Just wonder how it would affect Leora and actually what the reactions Paul would have. Maybe that is what he needs to tempt him enough to pull out his cock and masturbate to "the love of his life" just the way her fans do it when watching her. Actually that would be something to watch because it would be totally different and unexpected and a real life happening. I know viewers don't want Paul anywhere near Leora when she is "showing" but the visual of Paul being like a RLC cam subscriber/fan/viewer sure would be something to observe (Paul being the fly on the wall).

I think it would kill her mood. She gets her excitement knowing strangers are watching her. Paul is her biological dildo, we are her drug of choice.

She'll have a tough time getting off without an audience.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Could I have sex with Mr. Gregg In bed and Paul looking with the dick in his hand and up and down until the milk comes out 

Eva Having sex with a koala in bed 

Mr gregg would be happy to have Paul watch him and wank 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I think it would kill her mood. She gets her excitement knowing strangers are watching her. Paul is her biological dildo, we are her drug of choice.

She'll have a tough time getting off without an audience.

Biological dildo like it max

43 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Biological dildo like it max

She cleans, cooks, organizes, plans, cares for, sucks him off, fucks him (admittedly sometimes she has to wake him up) and talks (blab-blab-blab-blab) as he listens (usually preoccupied with other matters).

He is as much her pet as is Eva.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She cleans, cooks, organizes, plans, cares for, sucks him off, fucks him (admittedly sometimes she has to wake him up) and talks (blab-blab-blab-blab) as he listens (usually preoccupied with other matters).

He is as much her pet as is Eva.

Once a slave , always a slave .. the weird thing ? She loves being treated like that or feeling it .. Indeed , a woman of the old era .. the man at work , bringing the money and in return the housewife woman … Very normal for  the culture of the country they are coming from … Imagine if they get old together 😱