Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Turn the emojis into a positive + !

Some of what you and others write is true and is touching a nerve with them, but because they are in denial regarding Leora and Pauls performance levels they can not through their embarrassment post a true counter opinion without making themselves look bigger fools than they are now, so they take the cowards way and post emojis to try and intimidate you.

Since taking a holiday I have changed my outlook entirely regarding both the trolling emoji's and the people who post them. They prove to me that an honest opinion has no place in these sad peoples lives, feel sorry for them and live life as you wish and not how they would wish you to. 

You can post with impunity, they can't for fear of ridicule.....Now who's the winner?

I don't agree with much of what you write but I defend your right to express it. The hypocrisy of these people is that the majority come from the country who's first amendment is concerning "Freedom of speech " .......but only as long as its their freedom to express it and not other peoples. 

Finally ! The reason they use confused emojis is because in reality they are indeed confused sad people.

Many times i am waiting to engage in a talk here , simply developing and expressing counter arguments and perhaps find a common opinion or in they end , just simply agree that we disagree , how more simple than that ? To me , the biggest question is the follow ; What do all these people earn / win / when they DEFEND in such “ powerful “ attitude this woman ? Pepe - I think - once said that they feel like defending a person who has no power to speak and it is unfair that she gets criticism and she can’t answer back . But then , IT IS ALL HER CHOICE that’s she’s being exposed and criticized , she needs to live with this as she’s doing it the last 10 years . If for a tenant negative criticism is something they can’t handle , why they chose to do this job , especially this couple that does for the last ( 10 + 7 / Leora + Paul ) years . 

For me , the lack and downfall of this topic with so few people commenting , it shows 3 things ;

1) The apartment offers so boring content that it isn’t any serious reason to post in the forum 

2) Many posters are tired to engage in back and forth chats when they see no answers and only people who react with emojis and not saying their opinion , it makes this topic simply not interesting to follow 

3 ) The lack of posts and criticism is actually what the Leora lovers want to have here so as she doesn’t read anything bad and her psychical and mental condition is affected so as to keep satisfying them in order to manage and “ fulfill their jerk off commitments “ 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Indeed , a woman of the old era .. the man at work , bringing the money and in return the housewife woman …

To an extent.  However she lacks kids to really fit the bill.  Also the women of the old era wouldn't conceive of doing the things she does on cameras 24/7.

I think to simplify her life choice, she is 1. taking the easiest way out to get a roof over her head 2. added to which after discovering she's an exhibitionist and gets sexually excited being nude and sexual in front of others the later will cause her to hang on to the former until she's kicked out. Paul will be where ever she is because he isn't ambitious.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

IT IS ALL HER CHOICE that’s she’s being exposed and criticized , she needs to live with this as she’s doing it the last 10 years . If for a tenant negative criticism is something they can’t handle , why they chose to do this job , especially this couple that does for the last ( 10 + 7 / Leora + Paul ) years .

Yup. Without intending to hurt her intentionally anything negative observed is very fair to post opinions about.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I was wondering - Paul knows that Leora needs time alone to do her RLC job by "performing" for the cams. Sometimes he interferes with her opportunity or plans to satisfy her "customers" via the cams. Now my curious question is this - hypothetically speaking, if Paul sat in a chair in the room watching Leora do her thing for her fans, do you think Leora would be able to successfully do everything that she is known to do plus have her orgasms? Would Paul being there in the room distract her enough that she couldn't follow through with her masturbation show or would it excite her so much that she would orgasm so hard to the point of maybe squirting. Just wonder how it would affect Leora and actually what the reactions Paul would have. Maybe that is what he needs to tempt him enough to pull out his cock and masturbate to "the love of his life" just the way her fans do it when watching her. Actually that would be something to watch because it would be totally different and unexpected and a real life happening. I know viewers don't want Paul anywhere near Leora when she is "showing" but the visual of Paul being like a RLC cam subscriber/fan/viewer sure would be something to observe (Paul being the fly on the wall).

I would love to see her bate on the couch with fingers and/or any of her dildos while Paul is working at the computer. My main curiosity is his reaction. Maybe he'd join her, maybe watch, or maybe remain focused on the computer. Regardless, the whole scenario would be a trip. A while back I saw a video of her bating on the bed next to sleeping Paul. That had its own genre of titillation, but it's not the same as her having at herself while he's awake and seeing her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1