B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My good Geordie mister , 16 more days ending a very demanding season and slowly ( taking a work break as it has been non stop the last 19 months ) a trip to either Jamaica or Brazil in the making 😇.. The island is super warm , still at the beach and just a bit distance from the forum the last days and a couple of weeks , it’s not a funny place anymore and THE MAJORITY of the good people disappear gradually ( it doesn’t really worth it the way that some people here express their opinions ) - seeing someone characterizing a WOMAN from the anonymity and hiding behind a keyboard as “ cunt “ , sorry , it really doesn’t worth it . 

As long as life behaves nice to some really good people here like you my friend  , all fine 😇

Go to Jamaica, Brazil or wherever...and take a break from RLC...I haven't subbed for a while now because the novelty has worn off...It's not the same as 3, 4 and 5 years ago so I've stopped trying to compare it to the good old days.But I still try to have a bit of fun and a laugh on CC...although some guys don't get sarcasm but I won't stop 🤣

Whatever trip you go on, enjoy my friend. There's a much better life outside RLC...🤘

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

maybe megan boyfriend is not in the picture anymore or this is a standard clickbait then he will sleep with shantal again when she returns 😂🤷‍♂️

She just bated to him on Face Time a couple days ago, but yes, he's out of the picture. 🤣

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Go to Jamaica, Brazil or wherever...and take a break from RLC...I haven't subbed for a while now because the novelty has worn off...It's not the same as 3, 4 and 5 years ago so I've stopped trying to compare it to the good old days.But I still try to have a bit of fun and a laugh on CC...although some guys don't get sarcasm but I won't stop 🤣

Whatever trip you go on, enjoy my friend. There's a much better life outside RLC...🤘

Thanks mister . No complains as life keeps on behaving nice and offering fun , RLC is a fun hobby but for sure not like in the past , still fun to watch when some people who appear from the past and showing how it used to be  and trying to “ identify “ the new future stars 😂 ( Elli .. ) . But also many good posters and a variety of opinions are missed here and it’s also affecting a better viewing experience while commenting on the happenings . It is what it is . 

• Upvote 1