Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

19 hours ago, Gregg said:

And fucking big spiders

And whinging Pom's !::)

Which Aussie would say as short for Pomegranates' dating back to the early 1900's, but I would throw it back at him and state that it's an abbreviation in our minds of Prisoners Of Mother England, which of course is what most Aussies derived from, though they wouldn't admit it, Australia was made a penal colony in the late 1700's and England transported thousands of murderers and other criminals there to serve sentences and then they were released to start breeding  ....Apart from the indigenous fellows. 

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And whinging Pom's !::)

Which Aussie would say as short for Pomegranates' dating back to the early 1900's, but I would throw it back at him and state that it's an abbreviation of Prisoners Of Mother England, which of course is what most Aussies derived from....Apart from the indigenous fellows. 

No way. more than happy where I'm at. No poisonous snakes no 100 degree weather.  Bears and cougars but we still have guns.

• Confused 1

About 15 years together and she still has to instruct him how to finger bang her.

Paul is a disgrace to the heterosexual (and probably all binary and non-binary, transgender, queer and all other non-identifiable woke knuckleheads) male species.

I think I covered everyone (expect maybe Max Wagner). 🤣

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, RdKing said:

These were the good days!! Much better than the crap that just happened 😒

Again the presentation was more than good with the potential to have been outstanding,  but again spoiled by the appearance of an half asleep fool with no idea what to do with what is in front of him.....If she is sexually and emotionally satisfied by this oaf then she is a bigger bloody fool than I gave her credit for.

She hasn't improved or sexually educated him in over 10 years, yet he has smothered her natural inquisitive nature and her willingness to give her fans quality time.

I would seriously and sincerely ask the forum to honestly consider these two questions.

1;Has the return of Paul improved the viewing performance of the apartment?

2; Has Leora's sexual activity and entertainment value  improved or deteriorated since Pauls return? 

😕

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Again the presentation was more than good with the potential to have been outstanding,  but again spoiled by the appearance of an half asleep fool with no idea what to do with what is in front of him.....If she is sexually and emotionally satisfied by this oaf then she is a bigger bloody fool than I gave her credit for.

She hasn't improved or sexually educated him in over 10 years, yet he has smothered her natural inquisitive nature and her willingness to give her fans quality time.

I would seriously and sincerely ask the forum to honestly consider these two questions.

2; Has Leora's sexual activity and entertainment value  improved or deteriorated since Pauls return? 

😕

In return for Paul getting free room, board and pussy, being as awkward as he is, would it be too much to ask if he quit blocking the cameras?

He can't even stumble through sex with her without obscuring the view of his employers.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

😕

NO on both questions 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

About 15 years together and she still has to instruct him how to finger bang her.

Paul is a disgrace to the heterosexual (and probably all binary and non-binary, transgender, queer and all other non-identifiable woke knuckleheads) male species.

I think I covered everyone (expect maybe Max Wagner). 🤣

Who's max wagner and what about me