Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

41 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Let's wait and see what happens when we get to November 😉

Noldus, you might be right as so often. Agree November might can bring some changes here. 😉 But now interesting to see how Martina and the others will behave sinc all are now back in the apartment.

The paradox and “ difficulties “ of 3 people who HAVE TO coexist in an apartment continues .. It is difficult to “ feel  “ that these 3 don’t have the best of feelings needing to be at the same time in this place , especially after witnessing the BIG ARGUMENT recently between Martina and Alberto … oh well , their life , their choices they have made and they need to learn to live with them . 

And before there are the reactions , IF IT WAS ALL PERFECTLY fine and these two have moved on with their personal lives , we would have seen a breakfast for 3 , everyone sharing , nice mood , laughs and talks and a great mood and atmosphere . Martina just fried an egg and has the dog next to her ; Juliette uncomfortable in the LR and I believe Alberto in the toilet for the needs … 

It is really difficult how thjs place has become , it isn’t working . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, zone51 said:

Alberto found the new girl just for make sure to keep her place on RLC but i don't think he is in love with her it's just by convenence

I don't see this story going very far

You do know what love is right...it's something that happens over time and you have to love everything about the person from what they like, what they wear, what they eat, how they dress, what they like in life and don't like in life and so on. It's not something that happens after a couple of months and what we have to remember is M&A are clearly in an arranged open relationship and are both getting hat they want from other partners whether they are committed to them or not. This isn't Jerry Springer yunno.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Let's wait and see what happens when we get to November 😉

In early November, Martina, Alberto, and Juliette will have a threesome.  That should keep CC posters busy until January.

For New Year's, Marta and Martina will wear their dominatrix costumes with Alberto, Juliette, and Juliette 'sister as the submissives.  Special, surprise guest appearance by Taylor.  That should keep CC posters busy until next summer.

• Haha 3

Hace 16 minutos, moules dijo:

A principios de noviembre, Martina, Alberto y Juliette harán un trío. Eso debería mantener ocupados a los carteles de CC hasta enero.

Para Año Nuevo, Marta y Martina lucirán sus disfraces de dominatrix con Alberto, Juliette y la hermana de Juliette como sumisos. Aparición especial sorpresa de Taylor. Eso debería mantener ocupados a los carteles de CC hasta el próximo verano.

And also at the beginning of November you will start to write coherent things...😁

I would call it more of a train-wreck than drama. What have we learned in the last two months, since talk of this apartment ending surfaced? 

Martina and Alberto were never really a couple. If Alberto was really in love with Martina, he certainly moved on easily enough. Found a new flame, sex marathons that he never had with Martina. Active and going out almost nightly. A completely different individual than the last 7 years. Martina having multiple lesbian partners, but not the slightest male flirtation. I’ve not seen one comment about Martina being in love with Alberto, why? Because she clearly prefers women to men. The only emotion (tears shed) shown the last two months has been over money, indicating a business agreement more than a couple. 

Both Martina and Alberto are financial idiots. 7 years on RLC and both are essentially broke. Imagine if you did not have any housing expenses for 7 years, how much money would you have saved? If someone was covering your housing costs and giving you a decent monthly salary, for doing nothing other than occupying the suite, how much money could you sock away. Quitting RLC with no monetary backstop is absolutely stupid, its not like either one of these two have a career to fall back on. Both appear to have expenses that are going to be hard to cover without the benefit RLC. Did Martina get a full pull scholarship for university, no. Does her mother no longer need her financial support? Who kills the golden goose when they are in this situation. 

My prediction, no mater what happens at the end of the month, is that we see Martina back on RLC in some shape or form within a year tops. 

All I can say is good luck to the gardener and the tour guide.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, bobknob said:

I would call it more of a train-wreck than drama. What have we learned in the last two months, since talk of this apartment ending surfaced? 

Martina and Alberto were never really a couple. If Alberto was really in love with Martina, he certainly moved on easily enough. Found a new flame, sex marathons that he never had with Martina. Active and going out almost nightly. A completely different individual than the last 7 years. Martina having multiple lesbian partners, but not the slightest male flirtation. I’ve not seen one comment about Martina being in love with Alberto, why? Because she clearly prefers women to men. The only emotion (tears shed) shown the last two months has been over money, indicating a business agreement more than a couple. 

Both Martina and Alberto are financial idiots. 7 years on RLC and both are essentially broke. Imagine if you did not have any housing expenses for 7 years, how much money would you have saved? If someone was covering your housing costs and giving you a decent monthly salary, for doing nothing other than occupying the suite, how much money could you sock away. Quitting RLC with no monetary backstop is absolutely stupid, its not like either one of these two have a career to fall back on. Both appear to have expenses that are going to be hard to cover without the benefit RLC. Did Martina get a full pull scholarship for university, no. Does her mother no longer need her financial support? Who kills the golden goose when they are in this situation. 

My prediction, no mater what happens at the end of the month, is that we see Martina back on RLC in some shape or form within a year tops. 

ouch!

32 minutes ago, bobknob said:

Pure truths , well done speaking and expressing difficult things to be presented  here .. 

I just need to add that IF it wasn’t for the translators who REVEALED what really goes on a couple of months ago and recently another translator who presented the storytelling of GF1 to GF4 ( i think his post was more than honest and he revealed also plain truth incidents but it was never confirmed from the two “ BLIND “ to trust translators regarding this topic , good friends emnv and omedo so it remains to get the official approval 😁 ) , we would never know what’s going on , in my opinion , if it wasn’t this revelation , we might have never got to know Juliette on cameras .

Also , the translator who gave the time stamps of Martina , it is clear that wasn’t “ faced “ with relief and respect / gratitude for his effort , the comment that some things aren’t allowed to be posted made from another forum member , was the least unacceptable . He presented simply facts that HAPPENED EITHER ON CAMERAS OR DISCUSSED between Martina and Alberto on cameras and he didn’t reveal any private or personal information that happened to know from external sources .

For whatever matters then  , unless we knew these essential information , we would be stunned of what’s going on and the topics would have reached number 51 and not 11 that it is now , with the conspiracy theories and speculations . My post then in a way sends once again my gratitude and THANK YOU to the ones who have helped watch one of the biggest ever real life happenings on this site being easy to follow , understand and explain , each with his own interpretation in mind as we ARE NOT either MARTINA or ALBERTO and THEY ONLY KNOW how they feel and what’s going on in their brains . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1