Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What happens on the outside their life is not supposed to be posted.

I don’t like this rule but I could live with it.  The real issue is that it is unevenly enforced.  There has been so much off-cam behavior discussed on these forums about virtually all tenants, yet none of it ever gets called out or deleted.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I don’t like this rule but I could live with it.  The real issue is that it is unevenly enforced.  There has been so much off-cam behavior discussed on these forums about virtually all tenants, yet none of it ever gets called out or deleted.

It's impossible to read everything posted. We do our best to get most of it, so some things rely on reports been made.

Most posters know what's to be there and what's not.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It's impossible to read everything posted. We do our best to get most of it, so some things rely on reports been made.

This is the main reason why I don't follow most apartments in the camcaps forum topics or the Chat Room at xcamfan. No one knows much of what Leora or Linda do outside of RLC. Some know what Tibor does outside of RLC but it is kept to a minimum.  So basically it is about watching these two couples and following their topics here. As far as all the rest of the RLC tenants - I don't watch them and not interested in what they do inside or outside RLC - way too much talk about their social media stuff, what they do away from the walls of RLC and who they socialize with.. At least Leora and Linda give voyeur type views.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

This is the main reason why I don't follow most apartments in the camcaps forum topics or the Chat Room at xcamfan. No one knows much of what Leora or Linda do outside of RLC. Some know what Tibor does outside of RLC but it is kept to a minimum.  So basically it is about watching these two couples and following their topics here. As far as all the rest of the RLC tenants - I don't watch them and not interested in what they do inside or outside RLC - way too much talk about their social media stuff, what they do away from the walls of RLC and who they socialize with.. At least Leora and Linda give voyeur type views.

Pulo knows what Leora and Paul does, he even knows what Eva does😁

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hi ha hagut molta discussió aquí sobre la vida fora de la càmera de Martinas en particular.

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

My explanation for Linda and Tibor remaining with RLC is that RLC ( possibly ) increased the salary they get . There’s no other explanation regarding their return . 

They didn't return, because they never left.

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

they should have been WAY MUCH BETTER financially . 

Are you privy to their finances? or just more of your speculation.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

They didn't return, because they never left.

Are you privy to their finances? or just more of your speculation.

You are right for Linda and Tibor , just going with  the flow that we had seen them nearly almost packed and we ( at least the majority here I believe ) were waiting to see when the “ The End “ title for the apartment comes that obviously never did since they never left 😆

About M&A , it is all again according to what has been posted from people who know , regarding their moves that we ( AREN’T ) seeing so far . It is an ongoing talk that one of them or both move out , but they are still in the apartment . I would guess then that if they were FINE financially and ready for the next move in their  lives away of the cameras , they would be out YESTERDAY and not waiting for the time and moment to come. Their departure from RLC is being commented daily alongside their decisions regarding private life issues  , seeing them still with RLC then , I would guess that it is ALL about the money . I don’t know if it should be judged as speculation or a “ material “ fact that we simply get the chance to watch and make our conclusion and form our opinion. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I feel stronger than ever that these two were just close friends who fuck for money.  If Martina is troubled, it is due to being worried about her family, being worried if she will have enough money to pay the rent in her new off-cam life, and being worried that her new lover may be too into her, which as we saw with Nelly, she may struggle with commitment. 

She is not worried that the love of her life Alberto is drifting away.  They fucked once since Juliet arrived and I contend they will fuck again before she departs.

I know that has always been your sentiment for M&A, JenMom, and it may very well be true. Maybe if I had followed them from the beginning, I would also think along those lines.  But one of my reservations about that point is that Martina was so young at the time. Some have said they have been together 10 years or more. It's true that European women were always miles ahead of American women when it came to sex but I just can't see the two of them deciding at such a young age to be just fuck buddies and then get paid for it when RLC came along. Or maybe RLC was just going to be a temporary lark for them since they were together anyway. Who knows?

I'm sure all the things you mentioned are truly troubling Martina, as they would with anyone faced with those issues. But I do believe Alberto weighs heavily on her mind also. I mean, logically, there had to be an emotional bond there to stay together with him for so long and it still appears to be there at times. I find it also curious that there is no evidence of Alberto having other women before their troubles started. It says, to me, that he really loved Martina, maybe more than what she felt for him because she was so young, in the beginning. In addition, at present, I think she is struggling with same sex/opposite sex emotions. Maybe more so than commitment. Just my speculation based on logic and nothing else.

Personally, I think she has a nice bundle stashed away and she is only staying on RLC to help Alberto through his (apparent) financial problem. And (again apparently) she is paying to keep her new apt/room, paying for school and helping family and (apparently) Alberto. I doubt if her job and the RLC euros are covering all of that.

I don't think we'll ever know what the whole true story is but I, for one, will miss this couple when (and if!) they leave. They are so different than the other RLC participants and seem like a couple I would like as my next door neighbors........lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

About M&A , it is all again according to what has been posted from people who know , regarding their moves that we ( AREN’T ) seeing so far . It is an ongoing talk that one of them or both move out , but they are still in the apartment . I would guess then that if they were FINE financially and ready for the next move in their  lives away of the cameras , they would be out YESTERDAY and not waiting for the time and moment to come. Their departure from RLC is being commented daily alongside their decisions regarding private life issues  , seeing them still with RLC then , I would guess that it is ALL about the money . I don’t know if it should be judged as speculation or a “ material “ fact that we simply get the chance to watch and make our conclusion and form our opinion. 

Sí, sospito que els diners hi tenen molt a veure, però potser també ho fan els contractes que han signat.