Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

12 minutes ago, zone51 said:

they are too lazy for doing that and search a new couple

look Linda and Tibor

My explanation for Linda and Tibor remaining with RLC is that RLC ( possibly ) increased the salary they get . There’s no other explanation regarding their return . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My explanation for Linda and Tibor remaining with RLC is that RLC ( possibly ) increased the salary they get . There’s no other explanation regarding their return . 

they were almost ready to broke up and left the project and now they are good for stay forever on RLC just like Leora and Paul zzzzzz

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Very good arguments.

Tibor is earning money with the photograph equipment and other jobs, Linda with erotic pictures and films (not sure what else can been seen than what we see on RLC 😁 ) , for me difficult to say how mutch they get.

Leora and Paul....not sure don't see that they spend a lot of money, even Paul seems to earn money in IT area....so tis explains not a lot.

Marsha is a special topic....you are right living in Rome is for sure as expensive as in Barcelona....but when RLC pays the apartment we also don't get any info about the money they get...

But it is for sure enough to live a good life.😉

Linda makes no films , she has OF but I don’t know the content to be honest as I never subscribe in such things . They say she has  just some sexy photos but that’s fine . 

Leora spends money on expensive lingerie and quality products for her pleasure , other than that , I agree they don’t spend a cent . But still , i don’t think their life at home differs let’s say from the way that Alberto has been living for so many years ( at home , videogames , fish tank ) .. yes , the failed investment was a “ hard financial hit “ but to me this is also naive , it can’t be that you are going to invest so much money like he did and not securing it or at least have a back up . 

I just want to agree with the post made by another member , that M&A after so many years with RLC and their lifestyle we have been watching , they should have been WAY MUCH BETTER financially . 

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Linda makes no films , she has OF but I don’t know the content to be honest as I never subscribe in such things . They say she has  just some sexy photos but that’s fine.

I just want to agree with the post made by another member , that M&A after so many years with RLC and their lifestyle we have been watching , they should have been WAY MUCH BETTER financially . 

About Linda, you are right mostly pictures but there is a film on TikToke nude.....but not really spectacular....

Yes they should have some money...but we forget that, in reality, "we ARE NOT either MARTINA or ALBERTO and THEY ONLY KNOW how they feel and what’s going on in their brains and in their wallets 😁

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Leora spends money on expensive lingerie and quality products for her pleasure , other than that , I agree they don’t spend a cent

I think Leora stays on RLC mainly because she enjoys showing off her sexy ass on camera...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

that M&A after so many years with RLC and their lifestyle we have been watching , they should have been WAY MUCH BETTER financially . 

As I mentioned in my previous post, none of us know factually what their finances are. They may each have, either separately or together, saved a substantial amount of euros over the years that they don't want to touch if they don't have to, like most people. 
Let's say, just as an example, someone has 50K in the bank as their total savings. They need house repairs totaling near that amount. I'm sure most wouldn't spend their whole life savings all at once. They'd look for other means to get some of the money....loans, friends, or timed payments. Perhaps this is what all the financial disagreements are with M&A. Maybe Martina has a bundle saved and Alberto, not so much. Nobody knows.
Theories and speculation are fun but we'll all have to wait for the end game for the truth. Even then, we may never know if the drama ends quickly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pure truths , well done speaking and expressing difficult things to be presented  here .. 

I just need to add that IF it wasn’t for the translators who REVEALED what really goes on a couple of months ago and recently another translator who presented the storytelling of GF1 to GF4 ( i think his post was more than honest and he revealed also plain truth incidents but it was never confirmed from the two “ BLIND “ to trust translators regarding this topic , good friends emnv and omedo so it remains to get the official approval 😁 ) , we would never know what’s going on , in my opinion , if it wasn’t this revelation , we might have never got to know Juliette on cameras .

Also , the translator who gave the time stamps of Martina , it is clear that wasn’t “ faced “ with relief and respect / gratitude for his effort , the comment that some things aren’t allowed to be posted made from another forum member , was the least unacceptable . He presented simply facts that HAPPENED EITHER ON CAMERAS OR DISCUSSED between Martina and Alberto on cameras and he didn’t reveal any private or personal information that happened to know from external sources .
For whatever matters then  , unless we knew these essential information , we would be stunned of what’s going on and the topics would have reached number 51 and not 11 that it is now , with the conspiracy theories and speculations . My post then in a way sends once again my gratitude and THANK YOU to the ones who have helped watch one of the biggest ever real life happenings on this site being easy to follow , understand and explain , each with his own interpretation in mind as we ARE NOT either MARTINA or ALBERTO and THEY ONLY KNOW how they feel and what’s going on in their brains . 

Thank you ddhm that you mention my posts. However, I am still annoyed that such important information was simply deleted. My post with a list of the unjustified reasons for deletion remained unanswered.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you ddhm that you mention my posts. However, I am still annoyed that such important information was simply deleted. My post with a list of the unjustified reasons for deletion remained unanswered.

The topic discussion is what goes on inside the apartment.  What happens on the outside their life is not supposed to be posted.  If you wish to share such information it's to be dome in Private Messaging (PM).   The rules have been the same since the RLC concept has been on the forum. They also apply to other forum boards that are of similar concept as well.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The topic discussion is what goes on inside the apartment.  What happens on the outside their life is not supposed to be posted.  If you wish to share such information it's to be dome in Private Messaging (PM).   The rules have been the same since the RLC concept has been on the forum. They also apply to other forum boards that are of similar concept as well.   

I am sorry that I disagree with you , BUT , if a discussion ( amongst the tenants themselves )  even concerning things happening outside , why shouldn’t be mentioned in the forum ? Why keep on with speculations when the truth is revealed ? ( I know that for forum viewership and clicks , speculations keep the topics running but whatever has been shared on cameras shouldn’t be forbidden to be brought on forum chats ) …. If a couple wants to have private things , they can do like Leora 😂🤣who was hiding her private life by going to speak outside of the apartment or she was sleeping away of the apartment she currently lives when she had her “ not to be ever seen secret boyfriend “  ..  I think this is a rule that should be changed and also the effort that a forum member put to make things more clear so no BS is written , I think should be really appreciated . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Again, I find it very interesting how one translator can transcribe conversations in the apartment, that pertain to actions and activities outside of the apartment, but another translator’s posts are deleted for doing the exact same thing.  

The only conclusion is that the other translator’s posts are bunk, therefor allowed to stand undeleted. 

Good to know. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Is she hurt when she sees Alberto with someone else because, again, she still has that special feeling for him, muddled over deep inside? I believe she is troubled by her doubts as anyone would be, male or female. Age and experience are usually the deciding factors in the end, especially for someone as bright and intelligent as Martina.

I feel stronger than ever that these two were just close friends who fuck for money.  If Martina is troubled, it is due to being worried about her family, being worried if she will have enough money to pay the rent in her new off-cam life, and being worried that her new lover may be too into her, which as we saw with Nelly, she may struggle with commitment. 

She is not worried that the love of her life Alberto is drifting away.  They fucked once since Juliet arrived and I contend they will fuck again before she departs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2