Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This was a brutal post but possibly the most accurate assessment I have seen.

I wish them both well.

It was not my intention to be brutal, but I admit that I am disappointed to hear about their financial situation. I thought that Martina would have been more responsible than this. Must be the most shocking revelation of the last few weeks 

6 minutes ago, bobknob said:

It was not my intention to be brutal, but I admit that I am disappointed to hear about their financial situation. I thought that Martina would have been more responsible than this. Must be the most shocking revelation of the last few weeks

Tots dos tenen molt per créixer. Malauradament, no crec que ho facin aquí.

What this constantly reminds me of are the "soap opera" shows here in the US.  They're not as popular as they used to be, although the "reality shows" which are replacing them are just as bad.  Either way, the drama on those shows mimics EXACTLY what M/A/J are doing... ratings.  Just like the Nelly/Martina "series", the ratings went berserk and subs went way up.  This situation doesn't have quite the draw, but RLC would want this to play out as long as it can.  The suspense draws us in.  Look at the last month or two... all the speculations!  No one knows what they're going to do and as much as we hate it, we won't drop them till we know.  It's an addiction!  They've turned a "watch for sex" site into a "watch for drama" site.  "Day's of Our Lives: Barcelona Edition" 😅

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, bobknob said:

I think your post is not too brutal but showing some facts everybody could have seen. But do we know how mutch RLC pays? We can only asume that it is enough for a normal life plus the costs for the apartment. But can you save a lot with this “salary”? Sure might wotk, but it's more difficult in a city like Barcelona or at the age they both are. Both spent some money....

Alberto:

- expensive bike and equipment

- expensive Aquarium

- SoftAir gun

- Debt from a previous business

Martina:

- often spending money on parties

- Vacations

- School money

- support of her family (mentioned here but any evidenc?)

Both:

- Playstation, mobile phones, tablet and furnitures and other normal things

The overview is by far not complete but contains the main parts...Looks pretty balanced between the two to me.

From my point of view the two are not very clever in financial things, but it seems to me that Alberto is a bit more unrealistic in money topics, good example is his house buying activities.

Both will definitely have problems without the RLC money and I hope both of them find other options instead of coming back to RLC.😉

23 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think your post is not too brutal but showing some facts everybody could have seen. But do we know how mutch RLC pays? We can only asume that it is enough for a normal life plus the costs for the apartment. But can you save a lot with this “salary”? Sure might wotk, but it's more difficult in a city like Barcelona or at the age they both are. Both spent some money....

Alberto:

- expensive bike and equipment

- expensive Aquarium

- SoftAir gun

- Debt from a previous business

Martina:

- often spending money on parties

- Vacations

- School money

- support of her family (mentioned here but any evidenc?)

Both:

- Playstation, mobile phones, tablet and furnitures and other normal things

The overview is by far not complete but contains the main parts...Looks pretty balanced between the two to me.

From my point of view the two are not very clever in financial things, but it seems to me that Alberto is a bit more unrealistic in money topics, good example is his house buying activities.

Both will definitely have problems without the RLC money and I hope both of them find other options instead of coming back to RLC.😉

The answer to your question is very easy … just check the other two long term couples that still are with RLC , especially Leora and Paul and of course ( just check the photograph equipment ) Linda and Tibor . 

Even more ( and in my opinion even more difficult because she’s single and salary only for one person ) check Masha . I think these examples can be a good answer to your question ( in case you bring the money conditions that are way much different in Czech Republic and Spain , just to remind you that Masha lives in a more expensive place , Rome , than Barcelona ) .

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

What this constantly reminds me of are the "soap opera" shows here in the US.  They're not as popular as they used to be, although the "reality shows" which are replacing them are just as bad.  Either way, the drama on those shows mimics EXACTLY what M/A/J are doing... ratings.  Just like the Nelly/Martina "series", the ratings went berserk and subs went way up.  This situation doesn't have quite the draw, but RLC would want this to play out as long as it can.  The suspense draws us in.  Look at the last month or two... all the speculations!  No one knows what they're going to do and as much as we hate it, we won't drop them till we know.  It's an addiction!  They've turned a "watch for sex" site into a "watch for drama" site.  "Day's of Our Lives: Barcelona Edition" 😅

The site has ALWAYS been called “Real Life Cam “ .. it has ALWAYS been a look at other peoples lives . But with the years , the sex and adult entertainment grew more than watching the daily activities of normal people for a variety of reasons , sex for me has always been just one more normal and important activity that these people should do but the chats of this forum have enlarged the sex more than watching what really life is , such issues for example that we currently watch . 

• Like 1

Even today  Giulietta wanted and had his ration of cock, fucked without anything to say, Alberto seems to have exhausted the fantasy  ( that little he had...) and is limited to a continuous movement. Juliet raises her legs and gets penetrated, he wets his thumb and touches the small hole. Friday night, she was a bit excited, he penetrated her always with his finger but deeper, and it seems that the hole was still in the past already used, little
She gets used as a doll, complicity zero.. was better even brown and gina.... were even better Bruno and Gina

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

we ARE NOT either MARTINA or ALBERTO and THEY ONLY KNOW how they feel and what’s going on in their brains . 

And THAT is the bottom line here.
We all see and hear what goes on in the apartment, in front of the cameras, and we all draw our own conclusions. The very few translators hear what is only being said and provide us with some content. 
BUT, is it the whole story? I think not.
Unless one of us is a relative or personal friend of M&A, no one has any idea how much money M&A have or make. Yes, much of the conversation (and arguments!) are about finances but we can't get an entire picture of someone's bank account over one argument about a bike, a mortgage or paying for school. Most couples argue about specific issues without their general wealth entering into the conversation.
I think the same can be said of M&A's innermost feelings and emotions. Yes, we see Alberto with his new diversion and Martina's few lesbian escapades on camera but appearances deceive. Alberto could screw half of Barcelona (and why hasn't he up until now??) but still retain that old feeling of "first love" for Martina, from so many years ago, even after all that has happened. Martina may just be having sexual adventures and experimentation, as modern young people do now, but, emotionally, is she a true lesbian? Is it possible that she ALSO sees other men outside the apartment? Is she hurt when she sees Alberto with someone else because, again, she still has that special feeling for him, muddled over deep inside? I believe she is troubled by her doubts as anyone would be, male or female. Age and experience are usually the deciding factors in the end, especially for someone as bright and intelligent as Martina.
My point is that sometimes the opinions and speculation on here seem to take on a life of their own, but they are only illusions and shadows. We forget that, in reality, "we ARE NOT either MARTINA or ALBERTO and THEY ONLY KNOW how they feel and what’s going on in their brains."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

Let's wait and see what happens when we get to November 😉

Lets hope by the end of November the soap opera will be gone. 

Neither M or A have any interest in the apartment and are just hanging in because of the money.  RLC needs to shut it down or bring on new tenants.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Let's wait and see what happens when we get to November 😉

I can give you already the update of November for this apartment:

Martina left the project

the new girlfriend of Alberto joined the project

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lets hope by the end of November the soap opera will be gone. 

Neither M or A have any interest in the apartment and are just hanging in because of the money.  RLC needs to shut it down or bring on new tenants.

they are too lazy for doing that and search a new couple

look Linda and Tibor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The answer to your question is very easy … just check the other two long term couples that still are with RLC , especially Leora and Paul and of course ( just check the photograph equipment ) Linda and Tibor . 

Even more ( and in my opinion even more difficult because she’s single and salary only for one person ) check Masha . I think these examples can be a good answer to your question ( in case you bring the money conditions that are way much different in Czech Republic and Spain , just to remind you that Masha lives in a more expensive place , Rome , than Barcelona ) .

Very good arguments.

Tibor is earning money with the photograph equipment and other jobs, Linda with erotic pictures and films (not sure what else can been seen than what we see on RLC 😁 ) , for me difficult to say how mutch they get.

Leora and Paul....not sure don't see that they spend a lot of money, even Paul seems to earn money in IT area....so tis explains not a lot.

Marsha is a special topic....you are right living in Rome is for sure as expensive as in Barcelona....but when RLC pays the apartment we also don't get any info about the money they get...

But it is for sure enough to live a good life.😉