Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Alberto's the least of anyone's worries.  6 Years on RLC he should have saved for the rainy day when he had a chance.  Maybe get his new GF to cosign on the dotted line.

Neither of them seem to have lived a lavish lifestyle.. I've heard that Martina loaned Alberto money for a business that failed. If that's the case then they both made a bad business investment.. I'm sure if the business had done well then both would have benefited from it...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tle said:

Neither of them seem to have lived a lavish lifestyle.. I've heard that Martina loaned Alberto money for a business that failed. If that's the case then they both made a bad business investment.. I'm sure if the business had done well then both would have benefited from it...

The money they get from RLC he should have at least saved something from his landscaping job.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The money they get from RLC he should have at least saved something from his landscaping job.

He may have.. He might have put it down on the house... Just needs more... I'm not sure how he plans on paying for a house on a landscapers pay.. Unless he owns the company...

It is not known how much money Martina sent to her mother to support her.  As I understand the situation, there was no support from Martina's father.  It would not surprise me in the least if a substantial portion of Martina's income went to support her mother.

Female participants likely receive higher pay than male participants.  Very few subscribe because they are fans of a male participant.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Here, where I live, if you want money from a bank, you have to put up collateral or get someone to co-sign the loan. What guarantee does Alberto have to offer?

It appears only his job on RLC and his landscaping job...

2 hours ago, JYBRD said:

I can see this charade going on indefinitely. M&A doesn't seem to be in any rush to leave and RLC seems willing to let it continue.

Right. The apartment seems to be more popular than ever. Everyone is waiting to see what happens next with the gorgeous Martina,......her family, school, apartment, her confusion about her sexual issues and does she still love Alberto?; Alberto, with his screwed up finances, the sex circus with his new piece of fluff, and does he still love Martina?; and poor Taco who never knows who will give him his next meal and walk.
It's better than a movie script.
RLC is probably dancing in the streets! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Right. The apartment seems to be more popular than ever. Everyone is waiting to see what happens next with the gorgeous Martina,......her family, school, apartment, her confusion about her sexual issues and does she still love Alberto?; Alberto, with his screwed up finances, the sex circus with his new piece of fluff, and does he still love Martina?; and poor Taco who never knows who will give him his next meal and walk.
It's better than a movie script.
RLC is probably dancing in the streets! 

You're absolutely right. Disasters, drama and sex just sell well...that's why RLC isn't particularly interested in changing the apartment at the moment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

You're absolutely right. Disasters, drama and sex just sell well...that's why RLC isn't particularly interested in changing the apartment at the moment.

Let's wait and see what happens when we get to November 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2