Masha - 2023 #6

Pete1960

Just now, dougiestyle4u said:

This is RLC's real life for the subscribers. RLC is not known to be proactive and look out for the welfare of it's tenants. Instead RLC is only reactive after complaints are sent in or something bad has happened and then trouble tenants/guests are booted and on their own to fix their issues. Don't forget that RLC has a bad habit of removing any video evidence quickly to hide the evidence.

Nothing to hide she only stabbed herself with scissors.  By the size of the bandage the actual cut was quite small, just caused a lot of blood.  Imagine if she was using a box cutter it would have been a lot worse.

She'll pull through bruises and all.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Nothing to hide she only stabbed herself with scissors.  By the size of the bandage the actual cut was quite small, just caused a lot of blood.  Imagine if she was using a box cutter it would have been a lot worse.

She'll pull through bruises and all.

Actually I was referring to the constant arguing, crying and yelling confrontations they have been having. Enough is enough before it gets physical.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lookwarm said:

Started up again, she really needs urgent help. I hadn't noticed before but her lower legs are are covered in dark blotches. Could be circulation. Hope you're watching RLC?

Did they have another argument? 

Welp, back to smiling and holding hands. 🙄 I don’t think anything will change until one of them moves out of the shared building. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ashes10 said:

Did they have another argument? 

Welp, back to smiling and holding hands. 🙄 I don’t think anything will change until one of them moves out of the shared building. 

Similar to yesterday, uncontrolable rage and then tears. If it stays that way, they deserve each other but some of the rages are scary. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Aurage said:

Does anyone know what was said during this argument? What was the subject this time?

what would rlc be without the drama of this apartment?
Elvis found out about Masha's adventure by reading a forum (I think it's CC) and accused her of not being sincere... while Masha accuses him of having had sex with someone else... in short, everything is normal

• Thanks 1

Maybe this is my biggest, hugest controversial post of all time: Masha needs to leave the project and live a normal life with a normal job. She clearly have mental issues to solve and this life that she has will not help her. is cool to have drama, a pussy on display every morning and daily sex but for her own sake she needs to leave.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3