Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

yo creo que juliete esta aqui por que tiene que haber una mujer en el apartamento , no es por amor ni por cariño , ni siquiera amistad con alberto . 

en cuanto a martina , si no te gusta lo que recibes , revisa lo que ofreces .

hace muchos años que no me dejo llevar por apariencias , ni lloros , ni pena . 

miro lo que hace no lo que dice .

siempre mirar las acciones y los hechos concretos , sin juzgar .

como distingues el arbol bueno del malo , por sus frutos lo conocereis .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Well if youre implying Martina doesnt have money whose paying for her university  studies and the rent on the place she has found? Not to mention the money she has loaned  to Alberto.

Well that's just it.  Maybe she can pay for classes and other things, but without the RLC income, rent is too much.  She didn't have to pay for rent living here for RLC, did she/they?  That's a major new expense which she may not have expected to pay or fully pay living with GF4 or someone else significant, and one of the things that makes me think that her "plans" all fell apart.

alberto solo debe a martina 3000 euros de una bicicleta , lo demas ya se lo devolvió .

esta claro que algo salio mal en la relacion con gf4 , o mal o no como ella pensaba .

cuando uno se relaciona con una persona , toxica ,  lo mejor que le puede pasar es que lo dejen , si martina no hubiera dejado ha alberto , se hubiera perpetuado su mal toda la vida , alberto no es consciente pero martina le a echo el favor de su vida dejandolo .

de momento notradamus dice que taco se queda en rlf .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

To be clear, my thinking was (and still is) there is something else here at play.  Yeah she’s sad maybe her time with Alberto is ending and yeah Alberto is getting a bit of revenge … but something else is at play here and we collectively can’t put our finger on it.

I completely agree. Feelings aside, why make the split even harder unless some outside factor is holding things up.

My guess is the delay is with her new place.....dog restrictions?......furniture problems?.....old tenant isn't completely out?......landlord repairing something?

Could be anything. Martina and Alberto know but just haven't mentioned what it is.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, darkman said:

alberto solo debe a martina 3000 euros de una bicicleta , lo demas ya se lo devolvió .

esta claro que algo salio mal en la relacion con gf4 , o mal o no como ella pensaba .

cuando uno se relaciona con una persona , toxica ,  lo mejor que le puede pasar es que lo dejen , si martina no hubiera dejado ha alberto , se hubiera perpetuado su mal toda la vida , alberto no es consciente pero martina le a echo el favor de su vida dejandolo .

Cuatro frases, cuatro falsedades

El odio te ciega, majo. Y lo peor no es que manipules y mientas, es que encima presumes de no juzgar y mirar los hechos concretos 😒

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Thinking all the plans she had to move out and be with GF4 have failed and now she's trying to back track.  I just think he's done with her and would rather she be out.  Rather, she's hanging around to get the income from RLC as much as she can.  WHO KNOWS??  It's all so odd.  I would think that this should all be resolved by the end of THIS month. 😜  If not, they need to series spin this apartment off as "The Young and The Restless: Barcelona Edition".

Has it been established that Martina had any plans at all with GF4? I think it was more snowballing speculation than fact. From past postings about GF4, by those evidently that know, she is not in a position to make any plans with anyone at all. Also, Martina has admitted she wants her freedom and not be tied down to anyone right now. So it seems the status quo will remain as it is between the two of them.

un/una psicopata solo busca una cosa , ATENCION o lo que es lo mismo , suministro narcisista , bien sea positivo en forma de amor o negativo en forma de odio , una cosa buena que tiene alberto es ofrecer a martina esa actitud de piedra fria , como si no me importara indiferencia , parece que sirve y da sus frutos , viendo la cara de martina y su actitud . un aplauso para alberto , sigue asi .

45 minutes ago, darkman said:

Cuando martina visitó a Nelly ayer, le contó sus problemas con taco en su nuevo piso. Fue difícil escuchar todo pero eso es lo que entendí. Nostradamus podría tener razón. Por otro lado, algunas personas tienen mascotas para que éstas puedan amarlas.

17 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Has it been established that Martina had any plans at all with GF4? I think it was more snowballing speculation than fact. From past postings about GF4, by those evidently that know, she is not in a position to make any plans with anyone at all. Also, Martina has admitted she wants her freedom and not be tied down to anyone right now. So it seems the status quo will remain as it is between the two of them.

Indeed, it is speculation.  It ALL is.  Nobody really has a clue what the hell is going on, hence all the guessing.  If we knew, the traffic here would likely come to a screeching halt, as nobody would really have anything to speculate on.  It is the foundation of this forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, darkman said:

It's clear that something went wrong in the relationship with GF4, either wrong or not as she thought.

The statement about "something went wrong in the relationship with GF4" sounds like clear speculation unless you have proof.

• Like 1