Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

Could be the last we see Taco.  She left with him and his water/food bowl.  Ok, here's another theory... may be new, may not be, but I don't recall reading it yet.  Could she be moving HOME to Valencia?  Would sort of explain the slow moving in bits and sleeping over.  I dunno, just an idea.

• Like 1

I'm not thinking this is "IT".  For Taco, maybe, but Martina still has a LOT of stuff there, so not the last we'll see her.  Unless she sends others to pack up the rest of her stuff for her, but I highly doubt that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Danke für die Korrektur, habe das mit dem Koffer aus dem Spare-Raum nicht gesehen. Darum ging es jedoch gar nicht. Es geht darum:
Frage von einem Mitglied: „Wer hat ihr heute beim Umzug geholfen?“ Dazu gab es Spekulationen. Das habe ich dann korrekt geantwortet.
Ausserdem: Die Bilder vom Board über dem Aquarium haben sie in den Umzugskarton gepackt, die N&B nun transportiert haben.
Hier sieht man, wie sie die Bilder einpackt:
https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_1?ts=1698518574&from=share

Ihr Kommentar „Also ist ihre Aussage Blödsinn…“. ist unangemessen und unhöflich. Ist man hier leider gewohnt.

1. Sie hat Bilder und auch Unterlagen aus dem Gästezimmer in den Koffer gepackt und der Koffer war nicht komplett voll.

2. Nur darauf bezog sich mein Kommentar, und deshalb ist mein Kommentar weder unangemessen noch unhöflich. Ich habe mich nur auf die Aussage bezogen, nicht auf eine Person oder ein Forumsmitglied

3. Die Frage, wer geholfen hat, lässt sich, in Bezug aus den Koffer, auch nur als Vermutung darstellen. N&B können es gewesen sein, aber auch ihre Freundin, die nicht vor die Kamera will oder ein Taxi, oder, oder, oder. Wer die Person gesehen hat, kann durch die Tür oder um die Ecke sehen. Dafür meine Hochachtung.....

Aber es gibt Wichtigeres im Leben.....

Purely my own opinion, but I hope in some of Alberto's rare contemplative moments alone on his balcony, he comes to realize what a douchebag he's been during this whole parting process with Martina. Unless she told him otherwise, he offered no help to her in any way with the move. He upset her as often as possible in the apt. adding to her stress. When the three of them were at the apt., he would usually only cook dinner for himself and his Goth friend. I believe he has no feelings at all for this new girl and she was only used to vindictively grind salt into the wound and add even more stress to Martina's life. Even though Martina will probably be back for her remaining things, the finality of her leaving felt palpable this evening when she left with Taco and Alberto never even gave her a goodbye hug.

I think, after all the bitter history of the past year or so, M&A still have a special feeling for each other, some sort bond that can't be broken because of their long history together. In my mind, perhaps there could have been a happier life for these two if Alberto hadn't been such a dick, apparently mostly about money in the end. The other problems would have worked themselves out eventually as they do with any couple that care about each other.

So, yes, in his quiet moments, I hope Alberto might feel some regret that he let a wonderful woman get away.

• Haha 1