Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I believe it's the other way around because he is in full time employment and has money, she isn't and doesn't.

Well if youre implying Martina doesnt have money whose paying for her university  studies and the rent on the place she has found? Not to mention the money she has loaned  to Alberto.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

terrible to call a girl ugly just remember that's someones daughter

OK OK OK Ok enough already, I apologized about it alright. I know, I have 2 daughters myself.

• Like 1

I think if Alberto did not have Juliette, Martina might have tried to have reconciled the situation. However that is not so and the full realization of her life change has finally hit her. Cooking, cleaning  and maybe loneliness might make one apprehensive about her next step. Hence her slow roll to finish packing and closing this chapter of her life. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

You can be sure I know that, but this is really some new level of speculation 😄

Agree that her being pregnant was over the top; however, I still am amazed by those here who get upset at speculating (not necessarily you Dalbert).  As was said, what else is there to do here?  We are seeing some very fascinating behavior and we do not have good intel on what is truly happening even though their apartment is totally on cam 24x7.   One way to figure it out collectively is to speculate and test these theories against each other’s mindsets, etc.

Breakups are hard and I can imagine Martina being very sad even if this was just FWB (at least toward the end).  But why stick around on cam in an apartment where your ex entertains his new girlfriend.  It makes no sense if we believe she has a new place rented.  

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

I think if Alberto did not have Juliette, Martina might have tried to have reconciled the situation. However that is not so and the full realization of her life change has finally hit her.

It’s possible Sean.  But at least since Nelly, it has been clear that she did not see Alberto as her soul mate.  She might be sad but I can’t imagine her wanting to reconcile.

9 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

I think if Alberto did not have Juliette, Martina might have tried to have reconciled the situation. However that is not so and the full realization of her life change has finally hit her. Cooking, cleaning  and maybe loneliness might make one apprehensive about her next step. Hence her slow roll to finish packing and closing this chapter of her life. 

She won't be alone for long. she's not gonna have a problem finding someone else.  

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Well if youre implying Martina doesnt have money whose paying for her university  studies and the rent on the place she has found? Not to mention the money she has loaned  to Alberto.

I was wondering something similar.  We were all so happy for her when she went to classes, she worked hard on schoolwork at home, saw classmates on Friday nights … but it seems like all of that has gone by the wayside.

58 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Don't worry, Jen, no loss. I wouldn't even qualify this as speculation. More in the delusional category.

To be clear, my thinking was (and still is) there is something else here at play.  Yeah she’s sad maybe her time with Alberto is ending and yeah Alberto is getting a bit of revenge … but something else is at play here and we collectively can’t put our finger on it.

55 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Key words 'I believe'...which is different than posting what's believed to be a fact...big big difference. Whether either of them have money or not, everything has an ending...and it's about time that shower of shit got sorted out in the M&A apartment which is what we pay for...we don't specifically pay to watch named tenants. Look at Masha's place...it's an open house and different people turn up all the time in an apartment we are paying to view. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It’s possible Sean.  But at least since Nelly, it has been clear that she did not see Alberto as her soul mate.  She might be sad but I can’t imagine her wanting to reconcile.

Thinking all the plans she had to move out and be with GF4 have failed and now she's trying to back track.  I just think he's done with her and would rather she be out.  Rather, she's hanging around to get the income from RLC as much as she can.  WHO KNOWS??  It's all so odd.  I would think that this should all be resolved by the end of THIS month. 😜  If not, they need to series spin this apartment off as "The Young and The Restless: Barcelona Edition".

• Like 2