Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It’s more logical to believe that GF4 has no interest in being on cam and that is the source of the sadness during this major life change.

Spot on Jen but I would reverse it. I think the sadness comes more from the life changing move for Martina. It seems it was more difficult for her than what she thought, leaving the comfort and security of the old apt. for so many years with Alberto and dealing with the problems of the new place, on her own.

If GF4 has no interest in being before the cameras, the move should be a happy one for the two of them since the new place is, apparently, camera free.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

If GF4 has no interest in being before the cameras, the move should be a happy one for the two of them since the new place is, apparently, camera free.

¿Y si está casada y tiene hijos como algunos parecen pensar?

20 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Any ring on her finger.

Last time she was over, I saw a big ring that looked like a diamond wedding ring on her finger as she was leaving.  Might not be a wedding ring, but it sure looked like one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Last time she was over, I saw a big ring that looked like a diamond wedding ring on her finger as she was leaving.  Might not be a wedding ring, but it sure looked like one.

When was the last time she was spotted? I thought I was going to see M get a visitor today but it was the just the delivery man(?) with the spiffy new bike, as you described it.

12 minutes ago, illy said:

When was the last time she was spotted? I thought I was going to see M get a visitor today but it was the just the delivery man(?) with the spiffy new bike, as you described it.

on the phone now ? 🙂