Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Makes sense to try to assemble a bike in the dark. 🤨  Why doesn't he do that in the living room?

Martina packed away some of his brain cells in one of the boxes with her stuff,by accident 😆 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Still some Minutes left...bike seems to need some fixing....Perhaps the weekend will bring a small surprise....

Still a lot of stuff to move.  Doubt if it'll get done by Monday.  Still thinking it won't be OVER till month end, especially if a contract is involved.

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Still a lot of stuff to move.  Doubt if it'll get done by Monday.  Still thinking it won't be OVER till month end, especially if a contract is involved.

Her contract seems not to be longer a problem. RLC has no problem if she leaves the project at the end of the week.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Her contract seems not to be longer a problem. RLC has no problem if she leaves the project at the end of the week.

Look now how it goes , yesterday and today , AN INCREDIBLE TON OF THINGS THAT nobody knows how it is known is presented here at CamCaps . I can’t remember if it was either you or another regular topic forum member who reveals the information ( for me it is absolutely on but the post is just a reminder ) and you or the other have ACCUSED @berty_47 that he provided information that SHOULDN’T BE POSTED as being private and this resulted in his post being deleted . 

All I want to conclude with my post is that it is really ridiculous accusing a forum member when he gives information and at the same time simply revealing ( and many times in ironical way ) private informations regarding RLC contracts and so many other things that have been said here the last two days . 

• Upvote 1