Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

6 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Looks like Martina had the money for a new e-bike.  🤔  Unless it was a gift... from GF4 maybe?  Either way, do you think Alberto will finish putting it together for her? 🤣  Maybe she'll have Nelly and Bog over so he can assemble it.  😂

OK, not positive it's an e-bike, but it does apparently fold in half.

Looks a bit like the one we already have seen, wasn't it borrowed from Nelly and Bogdan? Now it seems that she has bought an own one.

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

Looks a bit like the one we already have seen, wasn't it borrowed from Nelly and Bogdan? Now it seems that she has bought an own one.

Yeah, it's brand new.  Delivery guy brought it earlier.  She's been unwrapping it and trying to assemble it since.

26 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Very cordial and lots of time together today with M & J.  Looks like they're getting along again.

Yes. Nice to see that for a change.

it's been a stressful time for all of them. Hopefully, Martina can walk out the door, for the last time, with smiles (maybe some wistful tears?) and goodwill all around.

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think he still try to stay for some time to get money for the renovations in his house  and to have a place to live till the renovations, which are urgently needed, are done.

Mientras RLC siga pagando el alquiler.

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think he still try to stay for some time to get money for the renovations in his house  and to have a place to live till the renovations, which are urgently needed, are done.

Thanks for the update Alberto 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Yep, she must return it now and therefore she has bought her own.

Did anybody mention the emotional moment in the bedroom closet.  7th, 22:17, Martina enters the closet, starts crying, sits on the floor and remains there for 29 minutes.  Mostly sniffles. You can see her reflection in the door mirror. 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_8?ts=1699391835&from=share

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Did anybody mention the emotional moment in the bedroom closet.  7th, 22:17, Martina enters the closet, starts crying, sits on the floor and remains there for 29 minutes.  Mostly sniffles. You can see her reflection in the door mirror. 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_8?ts=1699391835&from=share

can't watch because I only took the week sub and it has ended,but this is a sad thing,i hope she gets the strength to get on with her life😔