Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

¿Alguien mencionó el emotivo momento en el armario del dormitorio? 7, 22:17, Martina entra al armario, se pone a llorar, se sienta en el suelo y permanece ahí 29 minutos. Principalmente sollozos. Puedes ver su reflejo en el espejo de la puerta. 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_8?ts=1699391835&from=share

victimismo , le dieron de su propia medicina .

tiene sentimientos encontrados . 

le jode que alberto tenga tan rapido pareja y que se muestre en modo piedra gris .

que no puede hablarle en ese momento que ya se lo escribira mas adelante .

por que si le cuenta algo el se lo contara a juliete .

y queda ella como lo que es .

LA MALA DE LA PELICULA .

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Did anybody mention the emotional moment in the bedroom closet.  7th, 22:17, Martina enters the closet, starts crying, sits on the floor and remains there for 29 minutes.  Mostly sniffles. You can see her reflection in the door mirror. 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_8?ts=1699391835&from=share

After so many years in that apartment, I'd bet while cleaning out the closet she found things that brought back a lot of memories.  They had a great relationship for a long time, so it doesn't surprise me that she got emotional.  Obviously, GF4 is still in the picture to some degree given the video call yesterday, but I think it's just the reality of having to live more of a REAL life now, much more on her own, and without RLC to fund a carefree lifestyle.  REAL reality is sinking in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

After so many years in that apartment, I'd bet while cleaning out the closet she found things that brought back a lot of memories.  They had a great relationship for a long time, so it doesn't surprise me that she got emotional.  Obviously, GF4 is still in the picture to some degree given the video call yesterday, but I think it's just the reality of having to live more of a REAL life now, much more on her own, and without RLC to fund a carefree lifestyle.  REAL reality is sinking in.

She made her bed now she has to lie in it. Real life gives you the test first and the lesson after.. Most of us learn from our mistakes. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

The female friend will be a sweet past of her life within 6 months more or less . The relationship they have can be seen “ invisibly “ by the time they share together , judging that Martina hardly ever sleeps at her place. If she was “ MY GIRL “ for Martina , she would be sleeping everyday there , spend endless time with her and such small details indicating a very strong relationship . We don’t know of course , as it has never been mentioned if I am correct , if they have something of the likes of relationship of Martina and Alberto ( yes I like you but I want to have my fun with others if it happens ) , I still believe that we will be seeing Martina quite often with cameo appearances , especially the first period . 

For me , two are the most possible scenarios . Scenario 1 , Martina will feel kind of “ retired “ of the cameras world and for most people , this needs time to be understood , so she might take lots of tine  that we start NOT seeing her often . Scenario 2 , Martina HAS REALLY DECIDED to leave all this behind and she won’t be visible again ( at least for over a year or so ) at any place that has cameras for RLC . In any case , I am expecting A CAMERAS action when it is the last time and all of her personal belongings go , kind of a kiss or say gracias / spashiba / thank you , SHE KNOWS THAT THE WAY HER LIFE CURRENTLY IS , THE MAXIMUM OF IT is ought to the thousands of subscribers all those years contributing . STILL , not only she was rewarding the audience but she managed to become one of the TOP 5 ( for my personal taste ) tenants in the history of this site , thinking that this is a site that was BUILT from Russian speaking to Russian speaking , even that a Spanish speaking managed to mix herself in the Russian attitude world , consider that a unique achievement. 

Martina will ALWAYS have a spot on the table and FOR SURE a place to return whenever she wants with any terms she wants ( that I definitely hope not ) . Life is strange  and for a person not knowing how to live out there in the jungle when for so many years most of the monthly debts were paid by her company / us , I think for Martina this will be HER BIGGEST AND HONEST CHALLENGE she will have to face at least for the first 6 months of her new life .