Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

33 minutes ago, illy said:

When was the last time she was spotted? I thought I was going to see M get a visitor today but it was the just the delivery man(?) with the spiffy new bike, as you described it.

She was over on the balcony discussing things with Martina and Alberto before Juliet and her sister came into the picture.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That means the apartment will soon close down unless Martina decides to stay with RLC.

I think he still try to stay for some time to get money for the renovations in his house  and to have a place to live till the renovations, which are urgently needed, are done.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think he still try to stay for some time to get money for the renovations in his house  and to have a place to live till the renovations, which are urgently needed, are done.

agree

17 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I do believe that's GF4.  WAY too good looking to be her mom. 🤣

Thanks you could be right. The towel on her head maybe isn't giving me a full view of her face like we had the night of the party at Martina's place. All I know is that I hope we get to see her and Martina on cam, maybe at a B7 party at Nelly and Bogdan's place.

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Thanks you could be right. The towel on her head maybe isn't giving me a full view of her face like we had the night of the party at Martina's place. All I know is that I hope we get to see her and Martina on cam, maybe at a B7 party at Nelly and Bogdan's place.

While that would be spectacular, I highly doubt we'll ever see those two on cam again, especially after she moves out.  If she gets her own apartment with RLC, then maybe, but I don't think that's going to happen either... unfortunately.