Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

6 minutes ago, mingo said:

Il me semble qu'on ne la verra plus, et depuis son départ, il n'y a pas grande chose que se passe dans cet appartement. 

We might see her now and then perhaps in this apartment as a guest or for visiting Nelly at B7.

2 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Mais franchement, elle est beaucoup moins belle, la nana de Alberto. Martina était classe, grande, élancée...

You are right, Martina is total different class of woman, outstanding....but Juliet might match better with Alberto, we will see....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

We might see her now and then perhaps in this apartment as a guest or for visiting Nelly at B7.

Creo que las cosas se pusieron un poco feas hacia el final. Se dijeron palabras duras. No creo que tenga prisa por volver. 

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

Yes, but she already left...short visit...I think we might don't see her for some time.

Hopefully we will see her again some time.  I'm pretty confident she still doesn't have ALL of her stuff.  I saw her pick up a few things that are hers and put them back because she couldn't carry any more.  Little bit left.  At least one more trip to clear it out.

She took some kind of key off her chain and left it with Alberto. Maybe that was at least the final time she lets herself into the apartment? 

But I think it maybe wasn't the door key at all, because it looked like she had to make sure she was passing him the correct one.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mingo said:

Bring on the new girl officially and let's see what they name her.. This might be the first RLC apartment with a male only name on it... 

nope, we had Hakeem in Prague 😉 with all his girls visiting 😉