B1 - General Topic 2023 #24 (November / December)

Fiora trying to get some attention .. I don’t think this is a good stay for Fiora , too much pressure to provide , at the moment there are also other tenants who make a lot and isn’t like when she was in B2 back in the days or with Vamp around .. and it seems that an agreement has been established so Fiora and Harley visit B1 for bathtub showers or perhaps problem with theirs in their apartment . 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fiora trying to get some attention .. I don’t think this is a good stay for Fiora , too much pressure to provide , at the moment there are also other tenants who make a lot and isn’t like when she was in B2 back in the days or with Vamp around .. and it seems that an agreement has been established so Fiora and Harley visit B1 for bathtub showers or perhaps problem with theirs in their apartment . 

Hahaha, when Esmi for example is spending time in bathroom she's so special and sensual for you, all that she's doing so natural. But when Fiora is having bath and a bit touching for herself it's of course show and trying to have some attention

It's already became funny... So, is it Fiora trying to have some attention or are you with your obsessive comments taking the 1st prize of subjectivity?

Fiora She got a great personality, she likes have fun. she's got everything you want for an RLC girl. I just don't see anything in her. she just doesn't do anything for me. But Kelly I like her, she doesn't do much. but she's got that look that I like...Nice 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1