B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The arrival of the new tenant.  I would say that Sara knew of her, but had not met her before this moment.  likewise for the new tenant.  She knew who Sara was.

Unless the new tenant buys more clothes, that one suitcase would suggest the new tenant is not intending to stay for months.

3 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The arrival of the new tenant.  I would say that Sara knew of her, but had not met her before this moment.  likewise for the new tenant.  She knew who Sara was.

Unless the new tenant buys more clothes, that one suitcase would suggest the new tenant is not intending to stay for months.

I'd say they had met before.  Today when Cecilia arrived with her boyfriend Daytona and CC had a very brief chat but no introduction from either side making me think they'd met before too.

2 minutes ago, peterete123 said:

if Lacrim does not welcome Daytona with an extensive and erotic massage, he deserves to be expelled from B4.

When he makes the turn around,

we'll get the laugh of the century. 😀

• Haha 1

I personally think it's a shame that a girl like Cecil, who fits so perfectly into the villa, flees the constant and intrusive presence of a pervert and a big child, this is not the first girl to run away for that reason , as for the girl with something extra ... she will undoubtedly come from Sara's professional world and I'm curious how open-minded the people here and in the villa will be ... I have no problem with it myself.

An interesting development but what should Cecil do in the dead environment of B1 ?

il y a 12 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

I personally think it's a shame that a girl like Cecil, who fits so perfectly into the villa, flees the constant and intrusive presence of a pervert and a big child, this is not the first girl to run away for that reason , as for the girl with something extra ... she will undoubtedly come from Sara's professional world and I'm curious how open-minded the people here and in the villa will be ... I have no problem with it myself.

An interesting development but what should Cecil do in the dead environment of B1 ?

don't forget that b4 is good, but isolated from everything. impossible to go for a drink in town, a sudden invitation to Barcelona, without having to travel 1 hour by car or taxi round trip!!! Cécilia has lived in Barcelona for a long time, her friends are in town, so perhaps she simply asked to be closer to the city center.

• Like 1

Nobody ACTUALLY  knows WHO Daytona is , I find it too risky that they introduce a person on cameras at a site that 90% ( more , how many gays , nobody knows ) are men , who will watch if Daytona is the person we saw last night ? Too risky and i highly doubt it then .

Common sense says that they will keep on targeting a market that is the most popular , the straight one and leave aside to attract another market who , if they want , there are exclusive special sites for this content only . My theory is that Daytona is for sure a girl then , if we see this person that took the shower last night , I am sorry , but what will it be to watch , even more , what can this person offer in the villas ? Go against the system ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1