B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Gender is assigned. And, because it is assigned, it can be un-assigned and re-assigned.

There is a photo up-thread of Daytona in the shower on Level 3.  It is much clearer than images of Daytona stepping out of the penthouse bath.

Based on the penthouse imagery, I and others thought he was Intersex Classification XX, which would be female assigned at birth, and with a very large clitoris, clitoral hood, and partially fused vulva.   XX also have small breasts, and they don't have feminine curves.

I no longer think he is Intersex XX

2 minutes ago, moules said:

There is a photo up-thread of Daytona in the shower on Level 3.  It is much clearer than images of Daytona stepping out of the penthouse bath.

Based on the penthouse imagery, I and others thought he was Intersex Classification XX, which would be female assigned at birth, and with a very large clitoris, clitoral hood, and partially fused vulva.   XX also have small breasts, and they don't have feminine curves.

I no longer think he is Intersex XX

So, what would be your classification?

Short of testing, the only way to determine the biology would be to know if Daytona has a uterus. There has been a celebrated case in international news about the South African track star who actually has a vagina and not a penis, yet she suffers the indignities thrown at her with great self dignity.   

• Haha 1

My lady friend has insisted that I disclose that I have actually met and interacted with an intersex person. So, I don't think the "condition" is as rare as some may believe. I was providing a professional service and she needed to disclose to me in order to receive the appropriate service. At no time did I believe that she was not a woman, in spite of the fact that she had a dick. 

• Like 2

So the ultimate two questions become: Is it possible to be a woman and have a dick?  Is it possible to be a man and have a pussy? We each have our own opinions but the universe has already answered those two questions. LOL

• Upvote 1

Just by "observing" Daytona's room, it does not appear that Shim is planning on making it a long stay.  The suitcase is still sitting where Sara and Karma left it a couple days ago.  Nothing has been put away.  It looks like what you'd see in a hotel room.

I suspect this room will be vacant by the end of the month.

• Upvote 1