B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nah … he does it on purpose because he wants to “ fuck our brains “ ( he believes 😂 ) .. As soon as you touch a nerve , he gets trembled and he starts posting his BS , degrading tenants , forum members .. it is all fine except himself .Whatever .

You do know I can hear you......😏

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Hope Karma doesn't have what I have. What I first thought was a 3 day flu is now entering it's 4 week, well, mostly just the cough now, but just can't seem to get rid of it.

Could it be covid ?

3 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Agree with you, ironically that was Taylor's downfall.  On the third day of their on cam honeymoon Kristy stated that she thought about breaking up with her a day before because she was not "desire addiction" like Taylor.  Karma and Saras fling is not even close from what KT or even NM had, they are just friends that have casual sex and live together, I think even connection as you said is a strong word to define their relationship.

This girl was always about mixed signals, never knew what she wanted. A mess

• Like 1

4 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I think it was more a timing thing. Sara wanted her guy to come to the Ukrainian dinner party, but as he is without a car for like 1.5 weeks, he uses that as an excuse now. First the dog, now the car additionally, he just doesn't want to come to the villa, so she went to see him since Karma had her guy over, she gave them their time. The next day Karma and Ney went to some celtic type themed event and spent the night downtown instead of the whole trek back to the villa. Came back sick and spent the rest of the day in bed. But don't be fooled that they were not in contact during all this time. Most obvious hint of that was the voice note that Sara sent right before Karma left yesterday.

Could Sara have done like taylor and kristy and nursed Karma today? Maybe, if they were exclusive to each other. But they aren't, and they both know that of each other. The dynamic between them is different. It's more like when I was in college with my best friend. We ended up sleeping together numerous times, exploring and experimenting, but we were also dating others. It wasn't without feelings, we genuinely did have a certain level of love for each other, but we also had our own lives. I think that is the same dynamic they have. 

Again, it's all just speculation and getting hints from conversation, and who knows, maybe things are dying out due to the interjection of Daytona into the mix. But I have a feeling, or maybe just hope, that we will get to see more things between the two.

Sara has grown on me since the introduction of Karma, sure, she is with flaws, and she wouldn't be someone I would recommend dating, but, I think there are a lot more layers to her than we see. She is just really good at hiding them. And maybe I am just naive, but I do see a different person when she is around Karma. Small things, but I feel like it is more than just a show for her during those moments. This is my first time seeing her, I don't know her from previous stays. 

Amlya... You seem to have a good handle on this (maybe because I agree with much of this) Do you understand Russian or Ukrainian, you seem to know things?