Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

1 hour ago, H12DKE said:

wtf has any of what she does in her life got to do with you and your 'successful' life sat on a computer talking about women who bate lol. Have a word with yourself Terry. 

Well, wise guy, if your wife couldn't have sex maybe you might find yourself watching RLC and being on the forum. What she does is ripe for comments on the Leora and Paul forum. Maybe there shouldn't be a forum.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If you had my wife stand side by side with Leora at 32 you'd have picked my wife. A real looker, even now.

I have similar stories. I have had the opportunity to be with a number of beauties. Cheers to these lovely ladies!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well, wise guy, if your wife couldn't have sex maybe you might find yourself watching RLC and being on the forum. What she does is ripe for comments on the Leora and Paul forum. Maybe there shouldn't be a forum.

Wife...fuck having a wife...a g/f yes but no wife thanks. What Leo does is ripe for comments yes...preferably praise...but all the sad sacks do on here daily is throw insults and hate toward her boyfriend. How very pathetic...she is happy, he is happy....what concern is it of ours if he's not built like Peter North...so what. I'm sure she's rather date Paul who lacks in the bedroom than date some of the foul mouthed cretins on here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

she is happy, he is happy....

Agree just that many of us can't understand why. Hey, it's a forum. Not a praise only censored comment board. Watch and enjoy, watch and be frustrated, or don't watch but if you're on the forum by all means give your personal viewpoint rather than argue with differing opinions. State it and allow other to disagree without responding to them condescendingly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Wife...fuck having a wife...a g/f yes but no wife thanks. What Leo does is ripe for comments yes...preferably praise...but all the sad sacks do on here daily is throw insults and hate toward her boyfriend. How very pathetic...she is happy, he is happy....what concern is it of ours if he's not built like Peter North...so what. I'm sure she's rather date Paul who lacks in the bedroom than date some of the foul mouthed cretins on here. 

Starts Crying Crying GIF - Starts Crying Crying Sad - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Will all the Paul lovers please step forward and comment why you adore him.

This is the 1,000,000 question .. let me give you the 0,1 cents answer .. 

Paul is adored because Leora loves him .. whatever Leora does is sacred , Leora loves Paul , Paul is adored 😇

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Agree just that many of us can't understand why. Hey, it's a forum. Not a praise only censored comment board. Watch and enjoy, watch and be frustrated, or don't watch but if you're on the forum by all means give your personal viewpoint rather than argue with differing opinions. State it and allow other to disagree without responding to them condescendingly.

Blimey...you agree...and as for responding the way I do it is because yes it is frustrating with the constant BS and lies some of these people talk on here like they know the tenants and know better for them. By all means sign on, praise what's good and whine about doesn't appeal...but to personally attack the same guy day in day out...this should not be tolerated. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Blimey...you agree...and as for responding the way I do it is because yes it is frustrating with the constant BS and lies some of these people talk on here like they know the tenants and know better for them. By all means sign on, praise what's good and whine about doesn't appeal...but to personally attack the same guy day in day out...this should not be tolerated. 

Yup.  Only question I have is who decides what is tolerated and what isn't. Don't think any of us should have to power to say what is allowed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1