B4 - General Topic 2023 #78 (December)

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I don't understand why some of you are making karma of being a Saint I mean she is on a Voyeur website all of them are on rlc for the same reason 😂

basically free money 😂

I don't get where you are coming with the idea that anyone either said or thinks she is a saint.  She is just a young woman searching for some action in her life and if loves comes along, so much the better. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

I don't get where you are coming with the idea that anyone either said or thinks she is a saint.  She is just a young woman searching for some action in her life and if loves comes along, so much the better. 

when people are saying I can't believe she is allowing this or she is showing her true actions then yes you believe she was different how many times are people going to be wrong 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Wenn die Leute sagen, ich kann nicht glauben, dass sie das zulässt oder dass sie ihre wahren Taten zeigt, dann ja, dann glaubst du, dass sie anders war, wie oft werden die Leute dann falsch liegen 🤷‍♂️

Jeder Mensch hat mehrere Facetten in seiner Persönlichkeit . Sara und Karma machen da keine Ausnahme. Wenn die Kameras nicht dabei wären würde es auch passieren , es wäre nicht bekannt und keiner könnte sich darüber aufregen. 

• Upvote 1