Masha - 2023 #8

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

“He left the building” is a saying
So they say Elvis went home or died.
I don't know this pun 🤷‍♂️

Horace Logan said these words to a crowd in 1956 after Elvis was performing. 

• Upvote 1

Well I saw the tape and he went berserk!!  While Masha was crying her eyes out he was pushing her around.  She went into the bathroom and he was ranting & raving in italian.  I did see him tearing out wires.  Masha did lock the bathroom in the bedroom  but he came back banging on the door demanding that she open the door.  So she opened it.  If she continue down this road this could have a bad ending this guy is sick.

30 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Well I saw the tape and he went berserk!!  While Masha was crying her eyes out he was pushing her around.  She went into the bathroom and he was ranting & raving in italian.  I did see him tearing out wires.  Masha did lock the bathroom in the bedroom  but he came back banging on the door demanding that she open the door.  So she opened it.  If she continue down this road this could have a bad ending this guy is sick.

I am not asking for it, but I'm curious how you have seen a tape. Doesn't RLC censor/delete the replay when these things happen?

Thanks for the details btw.

13 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I am not asking for it, but I'm curious how you have seen a tape. Doesn't RLC censor/delete the replay when these things happen?

The replay is still available.

Edit: Sorry for double post. Thought I was editing the post lol. Guess inserting quote made a new reply.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Murfy said:

Masha/Roxy could be the new Leora/Malia.  Who knows what these 2 would get into 

I don't think so, Leora used Malia as a meatball for the ratings Masha is very different and Roxy was too interested in Elvis so not someone you should have as a girlfriend

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

the start of elvis acting like the prick that he is

• Upvote 1