B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Why do you pay for something you complain about 24/7?  

I pay for girls like Esmi, Leora and Octavia the B4 girls and their knights are just entertainment for me,  low-level girls who think they are beautiful and exciting and boys who use them as meat

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

This place is worse than a Kindergarden for diaper babies.  These girls know exactly what they do and they do everything to get the guys hard and horny and also initiate the game and the touching. I have said it before. Why do you pay for something you complain about 24/7?  Go get a life and do something else than playing the high-ground moral police while crying like a baby!  You are a bunch of sad excuses and a bunch of jealous babies! wauuu wauu wauu

spacer.png

Lmfao...bang on, oh how I laughed.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Yes its really bad, other cameras in the villa are lagging also but cam 2 in Sara's room is the worst. Please write to RLC support about it, the more the better.

camera 2.9 is not lagging

1 minute ago, safkhanstranger said:

Once again Karma wants to be tied up, these girls want the attention

She doesn't have a lollipop this time but she can use Mass's 🤣

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Dieser Ort ist schlimmer als ein Kindergarten für Windelbabys. Diese Mädchen wissen genau, was sie tun, und sie tun alles, um die Jungs hart und geil zu machen und auch das Spiel und die Berührungen zu initiieren. Ich habe es schon einmal gesagt. Warum zahlen Sie rund um die Uhr für etwas, über das Sie sich beschweren? Holen Sie sich ein Leben und tun Sie etwas anderes, als die hochrangige Moralpolizei zu spielen und dabei wie ein Baby zu weinen! Ihr seid ein Haufen trauriger Ausreden und ein Haufen eifersüchtiger Babys! wauu wauu wauu

spacer.png

Weil die Elite der Dummheit sich sonst nicht auskotzen kann.
Sie nörgeln über etwas, was sie nicht haben können.
Insgeheim wollen diese armen Knilche doch gerne Wolf oder Massimo sein.

Because otherwise the elite can't vomit on stupidity.
They complain about something they can't have.
Secretly these poor guys want to be Wolf or Massimo.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I pay for girls like Esmi, Leora and Octavia the B4 girls and their knights are just entertainment for me,  low-level girls who think they are beautiful and exciting and boys who use them as meat

Did you see Eliska get physical with Pepik when she confronted him about some shite, that woman has no respect and doesn't know how to treat a guy, lmfao. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Did you see Eliska get physical with Pepik when she confronted him about some shite, that woman has no respect and doesn't know how to treat a guy, lmfao. 

No, I was just too late, but she has done that before, she is very strange

• Upvote 1