B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Think Karma and Day was at the stairs listening, Seda is crazy.

Doesn't look good, and for 22 year old Aziza, she can't possibly handle that.

il y a 2 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

i think she was giving the finger to her roommates.  she looked towards her door when the flipped the bird, i don't think it was for the viewers.

I'd think so too, it was indeed in the direction of the door, but also more or less in the direction of one of the cams. I just didn't see (ok, cam may not have covered it), or even hear someone saying something at the door... Maybe it was directed at her housemates, but without intent to be seen by them? Like I gave the finger to the headmaster in school after getting a reprimand when no one was looking ages ago...

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

I'd think so too, it was indeed in the direction of the door, but also more or less in the direction of one of the cams. I just didn't see (ok, cam may not have covered it), or even hear someone saying something at the door... Maybe it was directed at her housemates, but without intent to be seen by them? Like I gave the finger to the headmaster in school after getting a reprimand when no one was looking ages ago...

there was nobody outside her door when she did it and that's why i think it was directed towards her roommates.  yes, just like your headmaster incident.

• Thanks 1

seda have some ghost friends, it's not the first time when she interract with ghosts, maybe she had a dispute with some ghost and showing the middlefinger to the ghost. strange, last night in the kitchen she got along well with the ghost, they laughed together, even the ghosts are not what they used to be

7 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

MR DROGUE est enfin sorti de sa léthargie range la cuisine,s'occupe du  lave-vaisselle et de KARMA ...gros câlin.

Karma is looking forward to that boy  it has been clear for a long time but what is his name and I mean a normal name and not the haters designation

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Karma is looking forward to that boy  it has been clear for a long time but what is his name and I mean a normal name and not the haters designation

volvo or something like that

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

volvo or something like that

Thanks, that's useful, with Volvo as Karma's new friend B4 might have less discomfort from the other boys and also less noise