B7 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January / February)

11 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

It was great seeing Ulyana, and I really miss seeing her on a regular basis on this site

Hi sanders, she's a doll, so pretty and not a drama queen. Not that I'm against drama queens on here, they're hilarious! I've always wanted to see her and Harley go at it! Does Ulyana have a regular boyfriend? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If I were in Karma I would have a nice Threesome with Sara and the pig at this point

Hi ponch, which pig would that be? I guess Sara and the pig would go at it, and Karma would rub and stroke them till they came.

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ciao ponch, che maiale sarebbe? Immagino che Sara e il maiale ci proverebbero, e Karma li strofinerebbe e li accarezzerebbe finché non arriveranno.

I think it's very likely

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi sanders, she's a doll, so pretty and not a drama queen. Not that I'm against drama queens on here, they're hilarious! I've always wanted to see her and Harley go at it! Does Ulyana have a regular boyfriend? 

As far as I remember I would have to say yes she had a serious relationship, but now I honestly don't know if she still has a boyfriend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

5-year ban, so I'm curious to ask, does that mean she's back in Russia, or anywhere else besides Barcelona

She is within the Schengen zone, and, as such, she is presumably free to travel to Spain.

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

As far as I remember I would have to say yes she had a serious relationship, but now I honestly don't know if she still has a boyfriend

She's had guys come over, but they never stay long, if more than 1 night. To be honest, I think I remember her having sex with some of them. Can anyone say so. I think that be hard to forget, she's just a real beauty!

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She's had guys come over, but they never stay long, if more than 1 night. To be honest, I think I remember her having sex with some of them. Can anyone say so. I think that be hard to forget, she's just a real beauty!

She had crazy sex with Wolf 🙂

• Like 1

A few minutes ago I desperately wanted to watch the replay of Ulyana having some FaceTime communication with Wolf, and honestly I couldn't not go through with it, because even though I was trying my best to just concentrate watching her, I just could not block off my site of wolf playing with himself, and it got so disturbing that I eventually just had to just stop and switch it off, this is why I hope with everything that is Holy if she has a chance to visit, I am hoping that visit is with Harley, because if the visit is to see wolf I would disappointly not tune in for it