Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

Just now, chogdad said:

I think she may be aware this apt has a reverse Midas Touch on relationships, it doesn't have a great track record does it!

Jul is clearly cautious with being reeled in by Masha being as Masha has lost her 'other' friends so now she is working on these two but Jul is having none of it, although it's evident she completely entrusts Val because she has left Val with Masha as least twice now whilst returning home to their own apartment. Val plays along but I think she knows the score too.  

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Jul is clearly cautious with being reeled in by Masha being as Masha has lost her 'other' friends so now she is working on these two but Jul is having none of it, although it's evident she completely entrusts Val because she has left Val with Masha as least twice now whilst returning home to their own apartment. Val plays along but I think she knows the score too.  

I was going to say the trust is very much there from Jul, yes. I just hope for all concerned there isn't a night with one wrong move without the go ahead given, and it could all come crashing down.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I was going to say the trust is very much there from Jul, yes. I just hope for all concerned there isn't a night with one wrong move without the go ahead given, and it could all come crashing down.

You've heard of the term 'walking on thin ice'...well, where Masha is involved then she will be under that ice when it breaks, and generally 2 things happen...a tsunami of tears followed by a whole day's deep clean of the apartment. What happens after these two events is anyone's guess with her. 

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Val won't do anything with Masha other than wrinkle like a prune sitting in the water for an hour. :biggrin:

2bwy.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Val won't do anything with Masha other than wrinkle like a prune sitting in the water for an hour. :biggrin:

2bwy.jpg

Shame, I'd like to see these two do stuff, but I think both V&J are smart enough to see through Masha trying to reel them both in. It's all fun and games until shit hits the fan. 

• Upvote 1