Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol...I'm livid...but I won't stop watching this apartment.

I had my bookmark for the site set to Masha's apartment, after Roxy left, I changed it over to Caroline and Park.  Only watch Masha if V&J or someone interesting (in the future) are over.   No interested in her sitting her tub for 4 hours a day, not interested in Elvis being around again...

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I had my bookmark for the site set to Masha's apartment, after Roxy left, I changed it over to Caroline and Park.  Only watch Masha if V&J or someone interesting (in the future) are over.   No interested in her sitting her tub for 4 hours a day, not interested in Elvis being around again...

I'm a people watcher so I am happy to watch those I do like, do nothing, even if something else more exciting is happening on cam elsewhere. I have to like them and both Rome apartments and its residents I do like, despite the choices of some of them...mainly Masha lol.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

is that al and jul in mashas. is one of them getting a tattoo?

She better hope the needle has been sterilized.  Masha's not the brightest or sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to certain tasks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

0515 Val&Jul and Masha left

Masha probably got a booty text from Ernesto, so V&J are off to home.

Quite surprised Jul was the one naked most of the night.  Probably because Val brought her a supply of "aspirin" tonight to keep up with Val and Masha's nasal therapy.