Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

I think this happened when you suggested, when he fucked her recently. Maybe shortly after. I dont remember timing but she was also crying alot after but I am not sure of any connection, plus Masha could be crying about something else, she has these break-downs a lot.

Well its about time someone take action against this "Mama Boy"!!  He's spoiled by Mama & Masha.  I'm sure Masha enjoys the sex but the traumatic stuff its just not worth it.   I was hoping for a Masha Roxy setup like what Sophia had but that monster broke it up.

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

RLC was only able to react when this choleric criminal showed up at the apartment again.
I think there was a message to Masha threatening consequences.

For example, when Babi's incident with the appendix happened, Masha later said: She didn't want to risk losing her job and her apartment.
That's why she doesn't want to let Babi into the apartment alone anymore.

I think RLC's message is pretty clear: anyone who repeatedly violates the terms of the contract must go.

ok sounds good, thank you!

2 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Well its about time someone take action against this "Mama Boy"!!  He's spoiled by Mama & Masha.  I'm sure Masha enjoys the sex but the traumatic stuff its just not worth it.   I was hoping for a Masha Roxy setup like what Sophia had but that monster broke it up.

who's sophia?

2 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I wonder how a Frisky & Roxy apartment would go.  Roxy is too adorable for Frisky to keep her hands off of!  😈

9 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I wonder how a Frisky & Roxy apartment would go.  Roxy is too adorable for Frisky to keep her hands off of!  😈

that's true but i'm not so certain frisky is into guys so that might be a problem in the end.

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

who's sophia?

Sophia was Masha's roommate for a while (2020). Then she went back to Russia. and now makes a living from making jewelry boxes.
was a nice girl

6 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Sophia is a russian girl that RLC sent to live with Masha for awhile.  They have videos of her online.

Sophia had no problem doing things on camera. I liked her.