Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0515 Val&Jul and Masha left

dave chappelle drugs GIF                                                                                                                           Probably gonna resupply

6 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

dave chappelle drugs GIF                                                                                                                           Probably gonna resupply

Masha packed an overnight bag and brought food and wine.

3 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Now Masha leaching on to Val & Jul. They had better run! 🏃 

Don't think Masha wanted to be alone for her birthday and they moved over to V&Js because of the dogs.   I'm assuming Masha will go back home to her lonely life in the morning.

12 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Don't think Masha wanted to be alone for her birthday and they moved over to V&Js because of the dogs.   I'm assuming Masha will go back home to her lonely life in the morning.

it would be better for all involved if she would just leave the project in my opinion.

Roxy appears at 5am to claim her couch cover and pillows. She also tries to take a box of stuff but it's too heavy for her. 

I find it interesting that:

a) Masha wakes up, she's seems scared after she takes out her ear plugs and finally realizes someone is in her house.

b) Elvis is not around to help her with the heavy box.

c) She tears apart the couch and doesn't bother to reassemble and leaving it in shambles.

She's obviously still pissed off!!

Hell hath no fury like a Roxy scorned!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Haha 2