Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

4 minutes ago, desinc said:

Roxy appears at 5am to claim her couch cover and pillows. She also tries to take a box of stuff but it's too heavy for her. 

I find it interesting that:

a) Masha wakes up, she's seems scared after she takes out her ear plugs and finally realizes someone is in her house.

b) Elvis is not around to help her with the heavy box.

c) She tears apart the couch and doesn't bother to reassemble and leaving it in shambles.

She's obviously still pissed off!!

Hell hath no fury like a Roxy scorned!

But she still has access to the apt, that is interesting.

5 hours ago, chogdad said:

But she still has access to the apt, that is interesting.

“Masha doesn’t have to be afraid, she announced it beforehand via text message,” Roxy said to Masha.
Masha probably hadn’t read that?

Roxy had an umbrella and it hadn't rained for half an hour.
So she came without a car. She took the bed linen with her, not packed, but loose. also quite unwieldy.
When she left, she probably didn't have a long way to go with her loose sheets and pillows.

35 minutes ago, rado07 said:

“Masha doesn’t have to be afraid, she announced it beforehand via text message,” Roxy said to Masha.
Masha probably hadn’t read that?

Roxy had an umbrella and it hadn't rained for half an hour.
So she came without a car. She took the bed linen with her, not packed, but loose. also quite unwieldy.
When she left, she probably didn't have a long way to go with her loose sheets and pillows.

Probably downstairs to Elvis's apartment where he lives with his mum...apparently. 

• Like 1

Short dialogue today after Masha brought cake to her tormentor and went shopping.
He brought the trolley up: "No, I'm not going in, the border is at the threshold."
The ban on entering the apartment was apparently enforced by RLC.
Good this way!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Short dialogue today after Masha brought cake to her tormentor and went shopping.
He brought the trolley up: "No, I'm not going in, the border is at the threshold."
The ban on entering the apartment was apparently enforced by RLC.
Good this way!

so this ban you speak of, did this happen after he fucked her a few days ago in her apartment?

Just now, FrankZabba said:

so this ban you speak of, did this happen after he fucked her a few days ago in her apartment?

They most likely have Elvis' contact information.  They may have made some sort of direct legal threat to him.

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

They most likely have Elvis' contact information.  They may have made some sort of direct legal threat to him.

that could be but i find it strange with all the stroke that masha has within the rlc organization, for elvis to all of a sudden be banned from her apartment after he just fucked her in her apartment after the big blowout.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

that could be but i find it strange with all the stroke that masha has within the rlc organization, for elvis to all of a sudden be banned from her apartment after he just fucked her in her apartment after the big blowout.

I think this happened when you suggested, when he fucked her recently. Maybe shortly after. I dont remember timing but she was also crying alot after but I am not sure of any connection, plus Masha could be crying about something else, she has these break-downs a lot.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Masha might have gotten in trouble for him being there.  Not sure what penalties they give the participants. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

RLC was only able to react when this choleric criminal showed up at the apartment again.
I think there was a message to Masha threatening consequences.

For example, when Babi's incident with the appendix happened, Masha later said: She didn't want to risk losing her job and her apartment.
That's why she doesn't want to let Babi into the apartment alone anymore.

I think RLC's message is pretty clear: anyone who repeatedly violates the terms of the contract must go.