B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Thanks, I watched the RP and her mouth was open when she entered the rest room, so she probably wanted to just swill away what wasn't swallowed or to just clean her mouth up...not spit his load out. Relevance being this specific event...would it matter if she spat or swallowed is what I mean. 

There's no benefit to swallowing anyways might as well just spit it out.   

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

so she probably wanted to just swill away what wasn't swallowed

It would be the fist time I see it from her with Massimo. Did he ever swallowed or knows how his cums taste? Did he ever put a cucumber in his ass? Just rhetorical.

23 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Aziza is Ukrainian.

who are not ukrainians these days on  RLC...maybe Karma is russian

and about Sara and Daytona I don't know, russian or ukrainian it's a 100 % win for B4 and B7 exept for Massimo

il y a 2 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Chute de Sara dans l'escalier, elle aurait pu se faire très mal.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24 heures sur 24

Réaction immediate des copines depuis la cuisine ( Karma et Aziza )

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

9 hours ago, Borbora said:

If the woman in the clip (Aziza held her cell  phone in the view of a cam) was talking about the consequences of the war, then she is Ukrainian. But I really don't know.

Yes, I think that's true.

32 minutes ago, jove said:

I see that Massimo is still there, shouldn't he have left yesterday???

Just another reckless guess, that turns out wrong. The whole story off this place. I don't believe anything, except what I see or it comes from Noldus.

• Upvote 2

The story was that Massi would leave RLC on the 13th, and Barcelona a week later.

As for Massi and Sara, they are behaving like an old married couple.  And boring, if one judges by the thumbnail replays.  Behaving like Karol and Kos.

This simply illustrates how much certain behavior on RLC is incentivized and monetized.  And neither Massi nor Sara now appear to be grabbing for every available Euro in the bonus pool.

And this also illustrates the extent that the obsessives on CC can misinterpret and erroneously extrapolate certain behavior, and think it is the norm for a person or persons when it is not.  The one valid conclusion that can be drawn is the magnitude of the obsessives' obsession with a particular participant or participants.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Sara fell down the stairs, she could have been seriously injured.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Using Daniels epic fall down the stairs as the benchmark score of 10/10  I can only give Sara 4/10, had she thrown the coffee cup high in the air I'd have given her 5

• Haha 4