B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

Part of the problem with respect to Nadia is that English is not her first, or second language, and probably not even her third.  She is speaking hesitatingly, as if searching for the right words.  When speaking to her, Dayana has a more natural fluency.

9 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't get it, i simply don't. So after the marathon sex on New Years day, Nadia stopped talking to Sara and called all sorts of names to Massi behind his back at B2 and now after 2 months hooking up with the same guy again ??

And i know Massi only thinks with his dick but why would you wanna fuck someone who called you out behind your back to other tenants ??

Sara and Nadia never fought or stopped talking. What happened was Nadia told Sara what Massi said about her behind her back. (She's stupid and dirty) This caused a big fight between Sara and Massi that lasted a day or two. I'm sure Massi was pretty pissed at Nadia for doing that but... "Pussy reigns supreme" and Nadia's (even with a STD) is better than most so he got over it really quickly.

Speaking of STD's... I wonder if Nadia ended up getting tested after her ex set it up for her?

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

He wanted to fuck Nadia this morning and took out a condom, but she said no. Fingering only

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

An ex-gf and I had a conversation one day.  She said that after every time she and her partner fucked, she came down with a UTI (Urinary tract infection).  They tried various ways to prevent this happening, but none helped.  I am not a urologist, but the only explanation I could think of was that she had a latent, asymptomatic reservoir of bad bacteria in the vaginal glands that secrete fluid into the vagina during arousal, and that fucking released these bacteria into the vagina..

That said, Massi is big and a hard, penetrating fuck.  Maybe she was being cautious, maybe she wasn't in the mood for a fuck.  One thing though, Sara had no objection to her and Massi fucking.

================

Correcting a statement I made upthread.  Massi ate Nadia's pussy early-on, with Sara watching the licking, with her face about 25 cm away.

19 minutes ago, desinc said:

Sara and Nadia never fought or stopped talking. What happened was Nadia told Sara what Massi said about her behind her back. (She's stupid and dirty) This caused a big fight between Sara and Massi that lasted a day or two. I'm sure Massi was pretty pissed at Nadia for doing that but... "Pussy reigns supreme" and Nadia's (even with a STD) is better than most so he got over it really quickly.

Speaking of STD's... I wonder if Nadia ended up getting tested after her ex set it up for her?

That illustrates the ignorance or stupidity of Massi when it comes to women, or understanding them.  NEVER EVER say something to a friend of a lover that you don't want your lover to hear.

On 3/9/2024 at 3:57 AM, TfiDeano said:

I know that but some on here stand upright neck deep in their own bodily fluids drooling over Karma and if anyone says anything against her they lose their shit lol. Anyway, I need to go to Aldi...funnily enough to get some white liquid...milk.   

for your bath??? lol 😏

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

B4 has become a cave. Nobody knows how to turn on lights! Ridiculous. 

You're not going to tell me that you want to see the tantra boy's asshole in full light 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

You're not going to tell me that you want to see the tantra boy's asshole in full light 😬

His asshole is a constant in the previews...no thanks