B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

What was it earlier?  Basically it’s a lizard now….very life like

🤣🤣🤣

Maybe I am over-interpreting this, but to me it looks like a portrait of Massi which greatly exaggerates the size and importance of his penis.  She seems inspired by the subject matter, working very quickly.

• Haha 1

When RLC hired the 2 new girls in B4 and told them they would fill the 2 beds in the big bedroom , I didn't think they would take it that seriously !  Geez, they are ALWAYS on the bed, doing NOTHING !  Disappointing ! 

• Upvote 1

Saturday night and Sara is in her room painting, Karma is in the kitchen eating and texting lover boy, and people here are moaning about what the 2 new girls are doing. There's currently 4 females in that house right now doing very little, yet only 2 are being ridiculed, unbelievable. Just switch to another apartment to watch, dead easy.  

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Samstagabend ist Sara in ihrem Zimmer und malt, Karma ist in der Küche, isst und schreibt dem Liebhaber eine SMS, und die Leute hier beschweren sich darüber, was die beiden neuen Mädchen machen. Derzeit sind in diesem Haus vier Frauen, die sehr wenig tun, aber nur zwei werden verspottet, unglaublich. Wechseln Sie einfach zum Zuschauen in eine andere Wohnung, ganz einfach.  

Nörgler

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ganz zu schweigen von der Kleidung, die sie Tag und Nacht tragen!!!

They're just crap. like so many things at RLC at the moment. If it goes on like this, the site will be bankrupt in a year

10 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Nörgler

crybaby? She will never change, any opportunity is enough for him to insult Karma and now that she has chased away the Pig, just for a few hours because we all know who Sara is, even Sara. He has never complained about his favorite Linda who fucks every three months, and instead of staying in bed he stays on the sofa, he doesn't complain about Karol and Kos who almost don't speak to each other, he doesn't complain about Tonya who has to be read to at 9.00 pm , but he complains about Karma and Sara. Something is changing however as yesterday he fired the Idiot ED

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

They are yes. 

Wolf will have to provide the fun again tonight in his endless attempt to get Madi on her back for him 😀

edit: I see he just started lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

piagnucolone? Lei non cambierà mai, gli basta qualsiasi occasione per insultare Karma e ora che ha scacciato il Maiale, solo per poche ore perché sappiamo tutti chi è Sara, anche Sara. Non si è mai lamentato della sua Linda preferita che scopa ogni tre mesi, e invece di stare a letto sta sul divano, non si lamenta di Karol e Kos che quasi non si parlano, non si lamenta di Tonya a cui bisogna leggere alle 21.00, ma si lamenta di Karma e Sara. Qualcosa però sta cambiando visto che ieri ha licenziato l'Idiot ED

They complain about Naya and Katarina who arrived 50 hours ago and they didn't complain about Zara and Dana, they didn't complain about Nana, I don't remember ever seeing Aya fucking but they complain that they don't do anything and fill pages of posts to say that I'm not here to watch them have sex but only for the beautiful images and for the sympathy they feel in chatting politely in the forums, except with some, obviously. I could continue but I'd better stop here otherwise I'll unleash ............. and who cares, that's what I think and I say it since I don't insult forum users, but only some tenants. Luckily one is packing his bags, poor unhappy child, ridiculous and inappropriate, a bad freak of nature

• Upvote 3