1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Relationship, that's funny

You do know that relationship means how people relate to each other, right?  Whether that means enemies or lovers or anywhere in between. So I don't know why the word relationship is causing you confusion. Nowhere in my comment did I imply, nor directly state, that they were going to date or run off to get married. They could remain just friends for all I know, or become friends with benefits or a hundred other permutations of a relationship... all I stated is that they are trying to figure out where they want it to go... or not go... 

But go on, read something else into my comment that I didn't write and strawman a point to criticize... I'll wait...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Wolf is going further and further each Time with Madison  .... The first thing she'll know is that he'll lick her pussy and finger her ... He's a real hypocrite ... 

what is hypocritical about two young people who clearly like each other very much, I especially notice that there are a few people here who are just sick of jealousy and are afraid that Wolf and Mad will also have sex in front of the camera, that will certainly happen at some point and I hope Madi and Wolf enjoy it

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

You do know that relationship means how people relate to each other, right?  Whether that means enemies or lovers or anywhere in between. So I don't know why the word relationship is causing you confusion. Nowhere in my comment did I imply, nor directly state, that they were going to date or run off to get married. They could remain just friends for all I know, or become friends with benefits or a hundred other permutations of a relationship... all I stated is that they are trying to figure out where they want it to go... or not go... 

But go on, read something else into my comment that I didn't write and strawman a point to criticize... I'll wait...

It's still funny because I know wolf wants a asexual relationship, but until I personally see something different (which right now I can care less), but what I've been seeing so far is that she's just see in him a friend relationship, so I guess when you said relationship, I guess it's all the above, or is it possible you can narrow it down, but it's funny because of wolf modi operandi for all the females it's the same thing, so if he feels it's the time where he can try to touch a certain place on her, damn he will try, or one day down the road he will try to remove some clothing, please it's the same M. O. for this guy, and I'm sorry this is what I see from the limited time I really actually pay attention to him and her

• Upvote 1

Does anyone remember a few weeks ago seeing Sara, Massimo, and Dayana in his bedroom?

I think I remember this happening: Mass and Sara are laying in the bed... Dayana is standing near the door and Mass pulls out his erect penis for Dayana to see and she leaves without being tempted.

Or did I dream it?

7 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

Non so cosa pensi di vedere, ma Madison chiaramente si diverte con Wolf... anche i momenti in cui lui la "infastidisce"... Se c'erano dubbi, sono stati messi a tacere il precedente notte in cui era nella sua stanza, per non parlare di tutte le volte che torna dopo essersi arrabbiata con Lupo per aver giocato in giro...

A differenza della maggior parte di coloro che si lamentano qui, non penso che Madison sia stupida, né penso che Wolf sia un sinistro stupratore... Penso che ci siano due persone che si piacciono e stanno cercando di capire dove andare prendi quella relazione...

I'm sorry you interpreted my post that way. If you read carefully I wrote this so my thoughts on the Wolf/Madison soap opera should be clear.... "I simply say that The Unhappy Man has lost everything, he has exaggerated and has become dangerous. He doesn't joke with Madison, he harasses her and he always does when his sister is missing.I don't care what others say, this is my opinion and I'm free to write it (written on March 13)

OK. It was translated badly but I really hope Madison doesn't sink that low, I think she's a lot smarter than she seems (written March 16)

She's not a virgin, don't worry, she's just smart and works well for clickbait (written yesterday) ..... ""

16 minutes ago, desinc said:

Qualcuno ricorda qualche settimana fa di aver visto Sara, Massimo e Dayana nella sua camera da letto?

Credo di ricordare che è successo questo: Mass e Sara sono sdraiati sul letto... Dayana è in piedi vicino alla porta e Mass tira fuori il suo pene eretto affinché Dayana possa vederlo e lei se ne va senza essere tentata.

O l'ho sognato?

You remember very well, the pig wanted a threesome and Dayana refused and left to rejoin B4

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You remember very well, the pig wanted a threesome and Dayana refused and left to rejoin B4

Thank you. That's what I thought.

I just watched a conversation from last night between Nadia and Dayana and Dayana said she didn't know Massimo has a big dick.

Not really on topic for here so I'll post more in B2.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

The bloke who arrived earlier and left with Marilyn, isn’t that the creepy one who was doing the business with Nadia before she got the taste of 3somes with Sara and Messo? 

No

It's the same guy with who Marilyn had sex in her bedroom two or three times 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Es tut mir leid, dass Sie meinen Beitrag so interpretiert haben. Wenn Sie sorgfältig lesen, habe ich dies geschrieben, damit meine Gedanken zur Wolf/Madison-Seifenoper klar sein sollten ... „Ich sage einfach, dass der Unglückliche Mann alles verloren hat, er hat übertrieben und ist gefährlich geworden. Er macht keine Witze mit.“ Madison, er belästigt sie und das tut er immer, wenn seine Schwester vermisst wird. Es ist mir egal, was andere sagen, das ist meine Meinung und es steht mir frei, sie zu schreiben (geschrieben am 13. März)

OK. Es wurde schlecht übersetzt, aber ich hoffe wirklich, dass Madison nicht so tief sinkt. Ich denke, sie ist viel schlauer, als sie scheint (geschrieben am 16. März)

Sie ist keine Jungfrau, keine Sorge, sie ist einfach schlau und eignet sich gut für Clickbait (gestern geschrieben) ..... ""

Wenn es andere nicht so sehen, ich bin genau Ihrer Meinung.