B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Précisions tout de suite que je ne suis pas votre ami. Je cherche des amis parmi les personnes que je respecte. Rien de ce que j'ai écrit n'est hors de propos, surtout lorsque je souligne la mauvaise conduite de « votre ami » sur le lieu de travail. Bonne nuit, mon cœur

bien parlé vis a vis de cet emmerdeur professionel

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Any hanky panky would have been a threesome, because all three were in the same bed.  Numi brought glasses of wine up to the penthouse for Sara and Massi.  Then Massi went down to the kitchen and brought a whole hug of wine back to the room.  A bit later, Sara had Numi return the jug of wine to the kitchen.

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Let's make it clear right away that I am not your friend. I look for friends among people I respect. Nothing I wrote is irrelevant, especially when I highlight the misconduct of "your friend" in the workplace. Goodnight sweet heart

Lmfao triggered, calm down sugar tits...you are such a ray of sunshine aren't you...and btw way I was talking to someone else...NOT you...so you know what to do...turn around with your tail between your legs and jog on...my love 😘. The only thing you truly highlighted is your contempt toward my 'friend' because what he does is what most young men do in everything you mentioned in your latest rant...it's normal...so get over it petal 🙂 

Just now, Fagen said:

Now Numi went into Naya and Katarina

This is a good thing to break the ice but if Numi keeps drinking again and stumbles back to her room like last time she might break her head.