2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Nobody hates Wolf nor Mattisimo ! But many of us are disturbed by their manners and how they treat the girls!

any person who walks through the door with a dick between their legs will be hated and attacked...always been that way and it always will be that way

14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

With guys in the project it will also be about them of course, they play a big role also. Is not about being gay.

Guys or girls...pretty simple choice really

I think that some are being unfair to Wolf in their accounting. I think differently than most so I think that Wolf should be credited for fucking both Madison and Shantal. If a woman lets you enter her pussy then she has been fucked. Some will maintain that he did not succeed in fucking them with his dick. I maintain that in many cases, the woman cannot tell the difference between the finger or the dick. They were fucked and Wolf deserves the credit. LOL

39 minutes ago, philo said:

think that Wolf should be credited for fucking both Madison and Shantal.

What? What? when did he Bang Madison?....I'm shocked he was able to it up?

il y a 44 minutes, philo a dit :

Je pense que certains sont injustes envers Wolf dans leur comptabilité. Je pense différemment de la plupart des autres, donc je pense que Wolf devrait être crédité pour avoir baisé Madison et Shantal. Si une femme vous laisse entrer dans sa chatte, c'est qu'elle a été baisée. Certains soutiendront qu'il n'a pas réussi à les baiser avec sa bite. Je maintiens que dans de nombreux cas, la femme ne peut pas faire la différence entre le doigt et la bite. Ils ont été baisés et Wolf mérite le mérite. MDR

C'est du n'importe quoi cette définition, je ne suis pas du tout d'accord 

1 hour ago, philo said:

I think that some are being unfair to Wolf in their accounting. I think differently than most so I think that Wolf should be credited for fucking both Madison and Shantal. If a woman lets you enter her pussy then she has been fucked. Some will maintain that he did not succeed in fucking them with his dick. I maintain that in many cases, the woman cannot tell the difference between the finger or the dick. They were fucked and Wolf deserves the credit. LOL

Can I ask you why are you taking this so personal about Mr. Wolf? I'm not picking on you or anything, who care what we say about Wolf? He doesn't care so why should you care? It's just people on a Chatroom having some fun that's all. 🙂 ✌️

1 hour ago, philo said:

You are correct in the case of the Canine Cuddler, since his dick is the size of his pinky...

14 minutes ago, Troy said:

Can I ask you why are you taking this so personal about Mr. Wolf? I'm not picking on you or anything, who care what we say about Wolf? He doesn't care so why should you care? It's just people on a Chatroom having some fun that's all. 🙂 ✌️

Maybe Philo is Wolfy...😉

• Like 1

So the Cuddler seemed to have just moved his crap from his room out into the hallway.  Didn't pack.  But Svetty has prepared his room for another "project member".

Wonder why he's not joining in the party at B4.  As I mentioned earlier, maybe he's going to move into the "guest room" there, but waiting until after the party....