There was a recent civil case in New York city where a jury made a multi-million dollar award to a claimant who was forcibly finger fucked in a department store dressing room. The judge determined it was "rape". Don't argue with me on this issue...I've got the USA legal system on my side. LOL

3 minutes ago, philo said:

There was a recent civil case in New York city where a jury made a multi-million dollar award to a claimant who was forcibly finger fucked in a department store dressing room. The judge determined it was "rape". Don't argue with me on this issue...I've got the USA legal system on my side. LOL

Yeah... We'll see how that case survives appeal... there are all kinds of things wrong with how it was handled... including violation of the defendants civil rights... no matter how you feel about him...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

In New York City you can get a jury to say the earth is flat if it fucks over a certain republican candidate

Even the language speaks for itself: Finger fucked?...dick fucked?...it you leave off the description of the instrumentality (finger or dick) she is still fucked!

18 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Another Rent-a-Cock in Wolfy old room...

They can’t find a girl to put in Daytona’s room, but they can replace a guy in a matter oh hours. It kinda shows where their priorities are.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

So the new guy in B7 is the one who fucked Marilyn?9

Yes, he's the first guy she brought to B7 and had sex with.

7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

They can’t find a girl to put in Daytona’s room, but they can replace a guy in a matter oh hours. It kinda shows where their priorities are.

They only have two beds to fill with male tenants, they have 13 to fill with female tenants.