1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Finally, after a long time, a quiet night for Madison. If he was searched for clickbait she would go to her room like she did until she realized that he was wrong, that he is an immature person with no future. He says Maxfactor well when he says "...that he's a creepy jobless loser fishing in a barrel because he can't get dates outside of RLC...." I approve 100%

Why are you stalking Wolf? Do you have a crush? You complained when he would visit B4, he hasn't been there in about a month, yet you and others still bring him up in those threads... now you're here, still talking about Wolf... the way you guys watch him like a hawk and bring him up, especially when he's done nothing, calling him creepy?! I'm not saying you're projecting, but I am saying if I met you I would look for a power cord...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Perché stai perseguitando Lupo? Hai una cotta? Vi siete lamentati quando veniva a visitare B4, non è stato lì per circa un mese, eppure tu e gli altri lo menzionate ancora in quei thread... ora siete qui, continuate a parlare di Wolf... come fate voi ragazzi osservarlo come un falco e allevarlo, soprattutto quando non ha fatto nulla, definendolo inquietante?! Non sto dicendo che stai proiettando, ma dico che se ti incontrassi cercherei un cavo di alimentazione...

You see, I personally watch Madison who I like and when she was in B4 I certainly watched the girls. There is a problem though, he is always in the middle and ruins the image with her "disturbing presence", her stupid smile and her impotence.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You see, I personally watch Madison who I like and when she was in B4 I certainly watched the girls. There is a problem though, he is always in the middle and ruins the image with her "disturbing presence", her stupid smile and her impotence.

Seems like you have a personal issue, because clearly the actual tenants don't have a problem with Wolf... Madison and Marilyn like Wolf, they hang out with him because they like him, regardless of whether people here like him or not... For your own peace of mind, you should try to be more like Elsa from Frozen...

let it go GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Sembra che tu abbia un problema personale, perché chiaramente gli attuali inquilini non hanno problemi con Lupo... A Madison e Marilyn piace Lupo, escono con lui perché gli piace, indipendentemente dal fatto che piaccia o no alle persone qui. .. Per la tua tranquillità, dovresti cercare di assomigliare di più a Elsa di Frozen...

lascia perdere GIF

I also criticize like many do, there are those who like it and those who I can't stand. I feel free, like many others, to express my opinions and, unlike many others, I respect different opinions. How I respect yours. Hello and thanks for the lesson but if you read all my posts you would realize that I am among the most rational and respectful people, unlike many others, with the exception of two tenants, again like many others

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Festa al B7 stasera! Forse perché è in visita il ragazzo italiano di Massi!!

La festa e’ per il compleanno di Marilyn

32 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

This is the very first time I have seen Wolf "work out" Push ups and some posing LOL. Not sure if this was just the tail end or that was all he did.

Dont forget he constantly lifts up that heavy phone about 10000 times a day or the fridge door opening is his daily workout. M & M have their elegant dresses ready for the party. Cant wait to see Wolf turn up in his bdsm gear or better still his spiderman outfit.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Dont forget he constantly lifts up that heavy phone about 10000 times a day or the fridge door opening is his daily workout. M & M have their elegant dresses ready for the party. Cant wait to see Wolf turn up in his bdsm gear or better still his spiderman outfit.

Tonight he will dress up in a posh purple towel and Lacrims police hat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As it was Marilyn's birthday 2 days ago, then this could be her birthday gathering with what so far looks like the girls brother arrived and Marilyn's chubby friend.