Just now, Xarvaz said:

no, he's just a good looking man among beautiful young girls and the old men here don't like that

No...I'd say he's a creepy loser with no job who is fishing in a barrel because he can't get dates outside of RLC.  The way he was laying on her just now preventing her from moving and holding her down, is exactly what @Houlii was talking about.

• Upvote 5

she just lies on him and can walk away, two young people who like each other, the old people here are just lost and worry about younger people they don't know, mostly from the sex industry and whom they will never meet

2 minutes ago, Mister said:

Can anyone give me an update on whether it was worth it for Wolf to lie down? 

Thanks and Regards

Absolutly! For a few seconds his little peewee got caught in Madisons armpit!! Wolf got a glimps of heaven!!

• Thanks 1

Surprising that so many old men stay up all night watching the clickbait show that they are jealous of, they clearly find Wolf's dick very exciting 🙄

Wolf and Madi make good money from it 🤣

31 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Surprising that so many old men stay up all night watching the clickbait show that they are jealous of, they clearly find Wolf's dick very exciting 🙄

Wolf and Madi make good money from it 🤣

It does seem like when anyone does anything remotely interesting... you will attribute it to clickbait. It's just a trend I'm noticing, especially in B4 and B7. I may be gullible but I've been around the block (as they say) and I'm no spring chicken (again, as they say). If everything here is done only or primarily for financial gain, why keep subscribing? Cancel your sub and put an end to your misery.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Finally, after a long time, a quiet night for Madison. If he was searched for clickbait she would go to her room like she did until she realized that he was wrong, that he is an immature person with no future. He says Maxfactor well when he says "...that he's a creepy jobless loser fishing in a barrel because he can't get dates outside of RLC...." I approve 100%

• Upvote 1