B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Amalia probably called in fumigators after Mass and Sara defied her bed. 

Oh man, I'd have to beat some ass if I caught someone f'ng in my bed. It's very rude. Cum drippings, pussy dripping, ass on my new pillow, feet on my pillow, drool and other nasty shit squirted about!  😷😑

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh man, I'd have to beat some ass if I caught someone f'ng in my bed. It's very rude. Cum drippings, pussy dripping, ass on my new pillow, feet on my pillow, drool and other nasty shit squirted about!  😷😑

Including one's own.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

M&A defiling the couch.   And the couch is never cleaned.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

And while I am posting replays, Dayana's guy seems to want her to suck his cock, or even fuck, by the window for the viewing benefit of neighbors or passers-by.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

5 hours ago, moules said:

Including one's own.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

M&A defiling the couch.   And the couch is never cleaned.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

And while I am posting replays, Dayana's guy seems to want her to suck his cock, or even fuck, by the window for the viewing benefit of neighbors or passers-by.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I've seen worse.  Vanessa was fucking another dude in the apartment.  He left and her boyfriend Thomas came home. Went to the bathroom to wash his hands and he put a towel over his face that some other guy wiped his dick off on it.  Then Thomas got drinking and started a fire inside the apartment and that was the end of them.  Top it all off RLC was just stupid enough to let Vanessa come back to RLC which was a short lived visit.  

17 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

What happens when you have no respect for other people's stuff. No real surprise from they two scum. 

• Upvote 1

Je trouve Mati incroyablement ridicule, hier il est resté une heure et demie dans la salle de bain à se raser le cul et autres bêtises que font les femmes, en plus il n'enlève jamais ses chaussettes blanches même au lit...