B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

1 minute ago, samiooni said:

Indeed, I am unhappy, but I think I thought but I am not certain that Karma is unhappy. I only think but I am not certain. But really I am not happy with what this man did. It is very lazy and boring and attracts boredom and lethargy and makes you turn to other cameras. He is not a Wolf ,Wolf that makes you feel energetic and strong.

Jesus the number of gay guys now watching RLC is growing by the day.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, samiooni said:

Indeed, I am unhappy, but I think I thought but I am not certain that Karma is unhappy. I only think but I am not certain. But really I am not happy with what this man did. It is very lazy and boring and attracts boredom and lethargy and makes you turn to other cameras. He is not a Wolf ,Wolf that makes you feel energetic and strong.

"He is not a Wolf, Wolf that makes you feel energetic and strong."

beautiful happy endings GIF

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Jesus the number of gay guys now watching RLC is growing by the day.

What are you saying donkey, that you really have the mentality of a donkey and that you do not understand the context? You don't understand that you are actually a donkey. What a gays and what a mess you say. I mean in sexual viewing. you idiot. you are idiot realy

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, samiooni said:

What are you saying donkey, that you really have the mentality of a donkey and that you do not understand the context? You don't understand that you are actually a donkey. What a gays and what a mess you say. I mean in sexual viewing. you idiot. you are idiot realy

Sorry...I'm not understanding you...take your lovers balls out of your mouth and try again.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Sorry...I'm not understanding you...take your lovers balls out of your mouth and try again.

I will take my balls out of your mouth soon if I watch you in the future. you are mother fucker

1 minute ago, samiooni said:

I will take my balls out of your mouth soon if I watch you in the future. you are mother fucker

Calm down there sport...why you getting all pissy at me?  You wrote it..."Wolf that makes you feel energetic and strong."

You know...if it looks like a duck...

giphy-269135116.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Calm down there sport...why you getting all pissy at me?  You wrote it..."Wolf that makes you feel energetic and strong."

giphy-269135116.gif

Just now, samiooni said:
4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

giphy-269135116.gif

Expand  

I mean wolf is strong man not like karma's guy , understand please and be polite in choosing good words.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2